Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You know how bored Elaine is when she starts cleaning, and today I was cleaning up my desk and some of the presents I got. I MUST NOW SHARE HOW AMAZING SARAH AND ANA'S GRADUATION PRESENT WAS!!!
First of all, it came in a very awesome, huge black box whose top was a graduation cap (tassle and all!). very cute. But the contents inside were even better! And each came with a post-it explaining why they were given.
-A package of five, very pretty blue (MY FAVOURITE SHADE!) envelopes all pre-addressed to Sarah and with stamps already on them so that I have no excuse not to write from Amherst. "The stamps are 'forever' (that type of stamps) because that's how long we'll be best friends." Aww how sweet Sarah.
-A box of Godiva chocolate truffles... to give me a head start on my freshman fifteen. How considerate. I'm really trying to resist them right now. It doesn't help that they're sitting right in front of me.
-TWO packs of my favourite pens! One assorted colours, which I always buy, which always doesn't work because the purple one always gets used up the fastest and then I'm stuck with the rest. To remedy this dilemma which Sarah knows, she got me a pack of all purple ones!! Which I was promised FOR MY BIRTHDAY and was then LOST by the SARAH.
-"Love Actually" because she got me that for my birthday and then LOST IT. Or in her words, "Because ijust fail--I finally went and got another one."
-my personal favourite: A "Handbook to surviving college without Ana and Sarah"
AND IT'S SHAPED LIKE A HAND!!! GET IT? GET IT? HANDbook?
The illustrated, multi-coloured book consists of things like, "No more white food" because I've been exposed to so much by them this past year and how I'm going to be a better driver because I won't have the "fabulous distractions that are Sarah and Ana" and I will no longer run into curbs or make a dozen U-turns (shut up..)
I will also experience a rapid increase in intelligence as well as listen to more "crappy music," which includes a very large, red dot that they illustrated to represent Indian music. Aren't you honoured Yogin? :) It now hangs on my wall!
-Lingerie... because they think it's funny... ew..

But yeah! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :) :) MUCHAS GRACIAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home