Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shayne and I were discussing the prospect of ME joining a sorority.
My response:
I FLOAT MY OWN BOAT.
I ROCK TO MY OWN DRUMMER.
I TICKLE MY OWN FANCY.
YOU, BLONDE, MINI-SKIRT-WEARING, LOW-INTELLIGENT, BARELY-SENTIENT BEING SHALL NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

:) :)

Took my last IB test EVER today... and I thought it was the best one yet! :) That's probably because it was Spanish! Great. Now I've jinxed myself for both the AP test and for my score.. AHH *KNOCKS ON EVERY WOOD EVER* POOR TREES! OMG! KNOCKING ON WOOD IS LIKE PUNCHING TREES!!!!!! IB tests have actually been kinda nice this year (I shudder to say that) because all the subjects I had were all humanities/social sciences and so I didn't have to study like crazy like last year with math and bio, and then after the test, Cheney gave us like... all of 4th period and so we had an extra hour for lunch. :)

I was asked to prom yesterday too! After my IB English test, I called Yogin and he said he was listening to music in his car, so I hurried over. From afar, I saw a rather large circle of people all talking, and I see them all cast glances at me and then turn away quickly. I was confused. Why is Shayne ignoring me? Janet? Alison? Matthew? What is this madness? And where's Yogin? Why isn't he with them? Is he being anti-social? As I draw nearer, I hear this music... hey that sounds familiar... isn't that "You and Me" (kinda 'our song', I suppose), and DE REPENTE!! (suddenly), OUT POPS YOGIN!! With flowers and a CAKE HE BAKED!!!!!!! (ANDY--YOU HAVE A PARTNER.. ew)
It was beautiful. Janet then snapped lots of photos that were really embarrassing cuz everyone was staring, but WHEE THANK YOU YOGIN! :) :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sucha awesome person :)

5/17/2008 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home