Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I haven't done much these past couple of days. Mainly sleeping till noon (or later) and being lazy around the house, which includes watching way too much television (mainly sports--football and figure skating). I did enjoy... IMMENSELY... the fact that I could actually watch a football match LIVE!!!!! LIVERPOOL BEAT ARSENAL!!! It was the most exciting, excruciating game ever too!!! I think I had about 130958 heart attacks during it. At one point I actually cried in happiness. Torres!!!!

Oh, by the way, if any of you are ever possessed to do so for some strange reason, watching "Bend It Like Beckham" in Spanish is one of the most bizarre experiences of life. Trust me. Danielle and I did it on Monday when we had our "Spanish hour". It was scarring. Scary, old, fat British-Indian women speaking Spanish while screaming at their "failing" children is truly frightening. I feel sorry for Yogin just thinking about it.

I actually won't be at school almost the whole week next week. I'm going to be at Amherst from Saturday-Monday, I'll be at school Tuesday, but I'm taking off for Chicago Wednesday-Saturday. Lovely. MAKE UP WORK!!! AHH!! I think I'm missing the physics test too.. GREAT. I'm going to fail calc just because I don't get it at all and I'll be missing it.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

How wonderful the Beatles are!
And with that introduction, I think I shall avoid doing calc hw by playing this ridiculous game!

Step 1: Put your itunes on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Ask everyone to guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: No cheating.

1. I wonder what it's like to be loved by you.
2. This is 10 percent luck, 20 percent skill, 15 percent concentrated power of will.
3. She calls out to the man on the street. Sir, can you help me?
4. And now I'm all alone again, nowhere to turn, no one to go to.
5. There, out in the darkness, a fugitive running.
6. I can hear the bells. Well, don't you hear them chime?
7. Every single day, I walk down the street. I hear people say, "Baby's so sweet."
8. I may run and hide when you're screaming my name, all right.
9. You're in my arms and all the world is gone.
10. The dawn is breaking; a light shining through.
11. Even in my heart, I see--you're not being true to me.
12. He was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious?
13. My life is brilliant. My love is poor. I saw an angel, of that I'm sure.
14. Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue and grey.
15. A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away.
16. Summer has come to pass. The innocent can never last.
17. Eight years later, time goes by fast.
18. Estuve bien. Estuve mal. Tuve rabia. Tuve paz.
19. Drew looks at me. I fake a smile so he won't see.
20. Close your eyes and I'll kiss you.

Yogin--"Pretty Woman" came up, but I'm pretty sure I would type the lyrics incorrectly. :)
Royston--with that song selection, you should get like 18 out of 20!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

20. all my loving, across the universe
17. i will remember you, ryan cabrera
14. i know is a josh groban song... is it called starry night?
13. you're beautiful, james blunt, ew, hate that song
12. AVRIL!!! SK8TR BOI!!
7. Take me for what i am, RENT
is number 5 from les miz? im not sure...

anywho- have fun visiting colleges!

4/09/2008 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. is that mcfly?
2. fort minor remmber the name
12. skater boy :) idk who sang it some chick
15. star wars...? lol
18. te busque juanes
20. jim sturgess all my loving

and i think i should get a point for pretty woman.

4/09/2008 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabye ill take a crack at it in the morning...just spent the last 9 hours in a car driving home. not fun

4/09/2008 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1- walk in the sun from mcfly
4-On my own from les mis
7-take me or leave me from rent
12 skater boy from avril lavigne
14 starry starry night, josh groban i guess
15 the saga begins by wierd al
19 teardrops on my guitar, taylor swift

lol thats all i got

4/11/2008 10:37 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

14 come on people its called Vincent!
5 is les mis... the one that javert sings... is it Stars?
6 I can hear the bells from hairspray... y didn't anyone else get that?

now post the answers! I wanna kno what some of those songs were so I can get them!

4/12/2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home