Thursday, January 31, 2008

I finally have some free time today! Hoorah!!! This is what happens when the Oracle comes out! Whee!! These past couple of days have been INSANE. I HATE JOHN EDWARDS. NEVER DO A PAGE ON THE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY BECAUSE PEOPLE DROP OUT EVERY DAY! First it was Dennis Kucinich, so we wrote it for Mike Gravel. Then it was Rudy Giuliani, and we rewrote it for Mitt Romney, whom we should've done in the first place. But NO WAY did I expect John Edwards to drop YESTERDAY, the day we were exporting, and Anita and I had to redo the entire page on the spot. Oh well. We finished. :)

OY. Anger. I was going to apply to the Disneyland scholarship thing, but you have to be a resident of Orange County. SO NOT FAIR. I BASICALLY LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY. I spend most of the day there! Like yesterday, I spent 13 hours in Orange County!! All at Troy!!!

So because I don't feel like reading lots of philosophy packets, I will play a game! I should shower actually, but no matter. We've played this before!

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

• If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
"New Ways to Dream"--Sunset Boulevard
Hmm.. I suppose.. it makes sense if you think about it?

• How would you describe yourself?
"A Shore Never Reached"--Titanic Soundtrack
Oh that's depressing. POTENTIAL UNFULFILLED. TALENT CUT SHORT. HOPE UNDERMINED.

• What do you like in a guy/girl?
"By Myself"--Linkin Park
How ironic. I hope not! Wow there are songs on my itunes I've never even listened to. Such as this one. Angry rock song!

• How do you feel today?
"White Flag"--Dido
Nay! I will not surrender!

• What is your life's purpose?
"Reflection"--Mulan
WHO IS THAT GIRL I SEE
STARING STRAIGHT BACK AT ME?
WHEN WILL MY REFLECTION SHOW
WHO I AM INSIDEEEEEEEE?
Well, we're both Chinese, and she's my favourite! I guess it kinda fits.

• What is your motto?
"Come So Far (Got So Far to Go)"--Hairspray
Yeah that fits really well. There's always another bend in the road!

• What do your friends think of you?
"Hymne a l'Amour (If You Love Me)"--Josh Groban
Of course I love you guys! I want to get Gregory Lemarchal's version of this. Grr.

• What do you think of your parents?
"My Heart Will Go On"--Celine Dion
Umm.. definitely not.

• What do you think about very often?
"I Still Believe"--Hayden Panetierre (courtesy of Alison)
I still believe in destiny
That you and I were meant to be!
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above
Cuz I still believe, believe in love!

Haha how fitting. Of course I believe. Seriously, obsessed with a person who died.

• What is 2 + 2?
"Once Upon a December (French)"--Anastasia
Those Russian/French people.

• What do you think of your best friend?
"Wonderful"--Wicked
Hmm... this is very interesting. So am I trying to say that she IS wonderful? Or that, like the Wizard, she's only FEIGNING IT? A FRAUD! GASP!

• What do you think of the person you like?
"When You Say You Love Me"--Josh Groban
Awww...
When you say you love me
The world goes still
So still and silent
When you say you need me
For a moment, there's no one else alive


I love Josh Groban!

• What is your life story?
"Lift the Wings"--Riverdance
Lift the wings and carry me away from here
And fill the sail that breaks a line to home
But when I'm miles and miles apart from you
Look beside you and I'll think of you


That's eeringly fitting. I'm always kind of wishing to be somewhere else, usually England, and this song is about that and it's also a Celtic song. :)

• What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Other Side of the World"--KT Tunstall
:) Europeeeee

• What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Imagine"--John Lennon
I guess?

• What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Once Upon A Dream"--Sleeping Beauty
No thank you. I'm not Kristina.

• What will they play at your funeral?
"Honey and the Moon"--Joseph Arthur
We're going to play a love song at my funeral. HMM. I always imagined something like "Into the West". Not that I spend time imagining my funeral, that is.

• What is your hobby/interest?
"Voldemort"--Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Umm.. definitely. Those red eyes and snake-like nostrils. Sexy.

• What is your biggest fear?
"Start of Something New"--High School Musical
The movie? YES.

• What is your biggest secret?
"La Vida Es Un Ratico"--Juanes
That I will stay with you even though times are tough?

• What do you think of your friends?
"Five Colours In Her Hair"--McFly
SHE'S GOT A LIP RING AND FIVE COLOURS IN HER HAIR!
Hmm I don't think any one of my friends fulfills that requirement. :D

• What will you post this as?
"Celebration Guns"--Stars

I am sad. No Gregory Lemarchal songs at all!! I think itunes is sending me signals that it's sick of obsessively playing his songs.

OH!! So I haven't spammed you all about him yet. My beloved French love: Gregory Lemarchal

Yes I know none of you can understand him, but it's BEAUTIFUL.



And a concert one--my personal favourite (as of now):

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i enjoy this game.
i already showed u my responses :)

1/31/2008 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for games

2/01/2008 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww whats wrong with Once upon a Dream?! hmmm that wouldn't be my first choice either, but its purdy :) oooo I think I'll go watch that movie now :D


hahahahahahahaha strange connection in my head, in my little word verification thingy it had the word pig in it and it reminded me when you actually cried freshman year when piggy died in Lord of the Flies... ahhh the memories...

2/01/2008 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok kristina, I cried when piggy died too!

2/08/2008 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home