Monday, December 24, 2007

An eventful couple of days since we last met, at least college app-wise. Actually, I haven't done enough. I submitted the common app yesterday, finally, and right now I'm getting ready to submit Amherst, though I'm really paranoid because I haven't had anyone read it yet, but I'm anxious to submit it because I want to feel a sense of accomplishment. That's going to be the first one I'm done with outside UC/USC/Cambridge.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I'm going to make a totally unrealistic list of movies I want to watch this break. I'll be lucky if I get around to two of them.
-The Lord of the Rings trilogy
-Pan's Labyrinth, completely in Spanish
-Atonement
-Sweeney Todd
-August Rush
-Enchanted
-Les Choristes
-The Great Debaters
-Love Actually (I really want to watch this tomorrow night with Kathleen.. holiday spirit and all that, but NO she'll be in Vegas)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo I really really want to go see Atonement, but its rated R... but im really tempted to go watch it anyway... u should go see it and tell me if its any good!!!! problem solved!

12/29/2007 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home