Friday, December 07, 2007

Obviously, I'm back!!! Well, I've been back, but I'll post about that tomorrow when I'm actually fully conscious.

Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love embarrassing you. Eight shades of red! :D I'm going to name a book that someday.

And good job Royston in "Romeo and Juliet". You are THE perfect friar. :D

Because I want to numb my brain:

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. bleu cheese

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. In-N-Out

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. A specific Chinese one and probably Chili's. I LOVE their buffalo bites.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. it depends. I usually do the conventional "double the tax/15%" thing, but it really depends on how much change I have and how good the service was

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. noodles

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. pepperoni. JUST pepperoni. Don't give me the other nasty stuff. Don't ruin it.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. I don't have toast much, but strawberry jam I guess. At least that's what I had in Cambridge.

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. View of Paris from Pont Alexander III

Q How many televisions are in your house?
A. 1

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right-handed

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. umm... I don't think so... my umbilical cord? my brain from falling down so much?

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. my stupid backpack

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. hahaha in my imagination--it's a very romantic moment in bad stories. :D

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. that's a hard one, but I think in the end, I'd say no, because I couldn't take it otherwise

Q. What color looks good on you?
A. err... no clue. I always wear the same colours: black, white, red, blue

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. gum.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life
A. I don't think so...

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. my dad probably... "LOOK OUT THERE'S A CAR!!!" or burping me as a child to make sure I didn't CHOKE and DIE

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. money.. *shakes head*

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. NO

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. err... define "blog". YOU CAN NEVER STOP ME FROM WRITING, but if it's just like.. you have to use a different server, then sure!

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. NO. I have SOME dignity thank you. And don't look at me please. Don't blind yourself.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. I couldn't do it. I know I couldn't.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. I don't think I could carry it through. Even if I agreed, I'd probably hurt myself accidentally. And even if I didn't, have serious guilt problems and then write another "Crime and Punishment". NO LIMINAL SPACES!

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. lint probably. earlier, money

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: SAVE ME NOW

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house or apartment?
A: wood downstairs, carpet upstairs

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: ... who SITS in the shower? that's called a BATH. I stand...

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: depends on who it is. Couldn't live with fluffy pink cheerleader sorority girls. save me now.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. two

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. errr.. I don't want any! *HIDES*

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. journalist? someone who gets to write and travel? someone remembered?

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Yogin (still talking)

Q: Last person who called u?
A: Yogin

Q: Person you hugged?
A: my dad (and Yogin)

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: It was "7" for years and years, but Gerrard is changing my mind. So no. I have no favourite number.

Q: Season?
A: spring; too hot in summer

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: as always; Elsa, Kathleen, Andy, etc. Even people I see every day.

Q: Mood?
A. About to fall over sleeping

Q: Listening to?
A: "Fields of Barley"--Eva Cassidy

Q: Watching?
A. Yogin type things on AIM and me typing back!

Q: Worrying about?
A. too many things: Oracle, Christmas presents, IB oral, philosophy presentation, philosophy essay, calculus in general, catching up on physics, ORACLE (I know I already said that), Liverpool, Yogin, college apps

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Be done with college apps
Get Christmas presents :)

Q: What was the last movie you saw?
A: in the theatres?? Err... crap. What was it? OH. "Across the Universe". WOW. that was SEPTEMBER. Holy crap.
Last movie in general was "Romeo and Juliet"

Q: Do you smile often?
A: hahah too much. My eyes disappear.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: IT depends. I'm really friendly with strangers and people I don't know too well. I'm really friendly with my friends (so redundant. grr), but I can be the world's biggest bitch sometimes and I know it.

SLEEEEEEEP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do u worry about unnecessary things...well persons in this case...like me?

oh and shayne! happy bday! the math test was hard...grrr

and royston, OH Saint FRANCIS
and...

Jesus maria!!!!!!!

12/08/2007 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need you to call me... my cell phone refuses to work... and i have something to tell you that you ought to find highly... exciting.

12/08/2007 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home