Saturday, November 03, 2007

Just finished a lengthy phone conversation with Kathleen. It felt really nice... she never shuts up.. she just kept bubbling and bubbling stories and jokes and all that. It was really nice because we always had something to talk about. Actually, there was always too much to talk about. Not enough time. I was really sad when my dad made me get off the phone after an hour. She has to come home soon!!!
Everything she said was like, "OMG this guy reminded me of you because blah blah blah" and this person did this which remidned me of you blah blah blah. I feel loved. :D

This past week was ridiculously hectic. The Oracle came out on Friday, which was a major factor because I was at layout till all hours trying to figure everything out, and with an English essay due and all that... AHH!!! Because I switched books on Monday and the essay was due Thursday, I ended up finishing "A Tale of Two Cities" Wednesday morning and writing the essay Wednesday afternoon. It's a good book by the way. A little slow at times and I'm not overly fond of some of his style, but it really made me think about the revolution and the peasants and it challenged some of my ideology. And CHARLES DARNAY AND SYDNEY CARTON--*sniff*.
Add Yogin being emo the whole week because of his college apps and it was just CRAZY!

Yesterday, we had a speech and debate training session for all the newbies, and I was in charge of Lincoln-Douglas and parliamentary debate. OMG. THOSE KIDS ARE SO ANNOYING. THEY THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! AND THEY ASK A MILLION STUPID QUESTIONS!!! AND THEY'RE SO DISRESPECTFUL! GRAH!!!!!! I have half a mind to just stop talking and set them loose for the first tournament and feed them to the lions. GAH!!! At one point, I was just like, "SHUT UP. SIT DOWN."

But afterwards, Yogin forgot his band uniform at home so I took him home. As I was waiting in the car, I picked up a shirt he'd left in the car and ALL OF A SUDDEN!! INSPIRATION CAME!!! And I seized the closest pen and a Starbucks napkin and wrote this huge napkin-length piece... I was really happy, because this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately. I keep thinking of sentences or a nice turn-of-phrase while driving and can't write it down because I have to keep looking ahead, which is really annoying, but still.. I'm glad creativity isn't completely dead in me as I had feared.
Since Yogin didn't feel like arriving at the football game particularly early, we took a little detour and went to a park for a bit. I miss the sandboxes and the swings!! They'll always remind me of Kathleen, because we played so much at the park in front of her house. Next time she comes home, we have to go play there again. OMG! SLIDES!! And then we walked around the park and it was really pretty and romantic. :)

I don't understand math!!!1

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot when was the last time I saw you... I am concerned.

11/03/2007 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. its okay andy. im sorta kinda taken good care of her. i hope so at least :D. and elaine, the park was romantic :D. it was a really good way to cap of a crappy week :D. i couldnt have pictured it any better. thank you, you law breaker :P

11/03/2007 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home