Sunday, October 07, 2007

HI PEOPLE!!!!!
I know I haven't posted in AGES!!!! I actually have three posts started and halfway done, but then I always get cut off and have to go do something else... GAHH. I must finish them!!! I feel so bad because you guys actually check and then there's nothing here and then eventually you guys will stop checking and I will CRY!

I MISS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! Especially Elsa, Andy, and Kathleen!!!!!

Went to Westwood today--almost dropped by to say hi to Kathleen, but didn't.

Must go write philosophy paper now. GRR I want to post more!

Happiness is a warm gun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi person! first post of october! yay!

10/07/2007 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry we wont stop checking, we have nothing better to do

10/08/2007 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home