Thursday, August 30, 2007

First day!!!!

All I can say is that where my schedule is concerned... I am one lucky _______ (fill in the blank for whatever you desire. I myself was going for flower-child who gazes at the shooting stars that speed through the heavens and fall to earth in a silver shower)

0 AP English 4: Sawaya
1 IB Philosophy: Dickey
2 Physics: Mosig
3 Calc II: Knox
4 AP Spanish 4: Donnelly
5 Oracle: Nav
6 IB Global: Christner

So out of English, physics, and Spanish, I got all the easiest teachers. Apparently they're not letting any more full IB kids escape out of Knox's clutches... so I might just have to stay and fail.
I felt SO completely out of place in physics. I spent 0 and 1st period with the full IB Asians and walked into second period and basically stopped dead in my tracks and stared. They were all WHITE JUNIORS who had never heard of IB in their lives... wow.. well not all of them. The only other senior was Michael Tamplin.. joy.. and Shoshee and Sarah were in there so I knew them from Oracle. Mr. Mosig kept ranting about seniors slacking off and glaring at us and warning at us not to procrastinate and fall behind and I kinda just wanted to yell, "what do you think I am?!" And today.. we learned how to SOLVE FOR A VARIABLE.
D= M/V
solve for V.
And he went through EVERY STEP. I was just staring at him like... are you serious..

I have Sawaya!!! He seems like such a nice old man.. Mr. Jundanian but a far better subject. :)

And Dickey.. what can you say about Dickey that hasn't already been said?

OO Kathleen! DONNELLY'S HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Right before the AP test.. which REALLY sucks for us.. but it's okay for now.

And I'm glad I have Global 6th period because I would have hated having a class that I don't care about/struggle at last because by the end of the day, unless I really care, I'm dead. Example: AP Bio last year!

Nav scared all the cubs by basically spending the whole period saying, "If you do THIS, DETENTION." "And if you do this, detention." "And if you do THAT, detention." "And if you call me Mrs. Link, you die."

Lovely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so sad we haven't had a class together since freshman year!!!! I cry

8/30/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home