Monday, August 27, 2007

I MUST finish my extended essay. MUST.

But in the meantime, while I THINK about finishing it instead of actually finishing it... SURVEY!!!!

I swear I will give a day-by-day account of my trip soon.. I just need Kathleen's photos because she has most of the funny ones. :)

A - Available
For what? Counting the stars in the limitless sky? Anytime! Well, nighttime, because I don't think you can see the stars in the day time, as you really can't see much of them during the night either, depending on where you are. Such a tragedy.
I'm also available for watching the Lord of the Rings with anyone who so desires.

B - Best Friend
Kathleen! and Shayne and Vicki

C - Crush
Xabi Alonso

D - Dad's Name
Chen

E - Easiest Person To Talk To
err... I talk to just about everyone. It really depends on what you want to talk about though. I tell Yogin just about everything that isn't directly related to anything negative about him, but even then I still end up telling him. :)
Kathleen is difficult at times because I can hear exactly what she's going to say in my head already.
Shayne is great.. until it comes to emotional support and then he just tells you to mock the person into submission.
So I'm going to answer: Jen. :)

F - Favorite Band
MCFLY

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms
Um... I like normal gummy bears but sour gummy worms

H - Hometown
Chino Hills, CA

I - Instrument
piano

J - Job
student... at the hell hole that is Troy

K - Kids
please. NO.

L - Longest Car Ride
hmm... here to Salt Lake City

M - Milk Flavor
wait... you FLAVOUR milk? Since WHEN?? SHAYNE!! EXPLAIN THIS MONSTROSITY TO ME!!!!
But nevertheless, I drink 2% fat milk. Yes. I am a fat one.

N - Number Of Siblings
zero

O - One Wish
To live in Europe someday

P - Phobias
snakes, failure, things popping out at me,

Q - Favorite Quote
I have too many... so I shall list like.. eight.
"A ship in a harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are made for."
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde
"No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man can store up in his ghostly heart." -F. Scott Fitzgerald
Most things written by Shakespeare.
And everything written by Tolkien.

R - Reason To Smile
so many, despite my essay
I think the euphoria of Europe has not yet worn off.
And I saw Yogin today!

S - Song You Last Heard
"Calendar Girl"--Stars

T - Time You Woke Up
10:46 AM

U - Unknown Fact About Me
I really need the loo right now. :)
Oh... and I'm not quite sure if I like London or Paris more. I KNOW. SHOCKING.

V - Vegetable
vegetable what? I used to pronounce vegetable as in "veggie-table". It was precious. :D
Favourite vegetable: cucumber.. which is really a fruit by strict definition, but no one gives a damn
I also like broccoli when Americans don't boil it.

W - Worst Habits
ranting excessively for hours on topics that interest only me but since they interest someone as important as me, must therefore interest the rest of the world
cracking my knuckles
losing my temper, especially with my dearest madre
smacking yogin :)

X - X-Rays You've Had
teeth and probably lungs when I had pneumonia as a child.. don't remember

Y - Your Favorite Food
CHINESE FOOD. NEVER AGAIN SHALL I BE SUBJECTED TO THE TEDIUM AND THE LACK OF FLAVOUR OF WHITE PEOPLE FOOD
God.. how do you people TAKE that stuff EVERY DAY?? Don't your intestines REVOLT?
If I learned one thing from my trip to Europe, it's that Chinese food is superior to all other food. I can eat that day in, day out, and never be sick of it.. but if I have to eat another one of those French sandwiches... GAH!

Z - Zodiac Sign
Aries

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chinese food is disgusting.

go indian food!

8/27/2007 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for avoiding things we have to do but don't want to do!!! Let's try it with going back to school...

8/27/2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home