Thursday, July 26, 2007

Long time no post. I guess I didn't feel the overwhelming need, shockingly enough.

Went to training at the Register today and yesterday and signed up for a job shadow with an Irvine reporter. She's 24 and really funny and we talked to her for almost two hours.. with her iphone that she slept in front of the Apple store for. :)

I've been sitting here totally bored all summer and suddenly I have too many things to do.
So here is as checklist to keep my orientated because I have raelized that what drives me on during the school year really is my planner and the utter satisfaction I get from being able to cross something off as "done". Grr not that I can cross off as satisfactorily on the computer... but nevertheless:
-article on Norman
-interview Vicki, Jen, Hubert
-write Fullerton stories (4)
-write Brea stories (2 and looking)
-read Wilberforce books as quickly as possible
-start writing extended essay
-make Kathleen's present
-finish "The Story Of Philosophy" before my dad bursts
-finish Harry Potter in Spanish
-play piano for at least an hour a day
-go see Royston's play
-plan Europe trip

That's it for now.. Can't think of the rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh when's royston's play? I wanna go!

7/26/2007 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home