Friday, July 20, 2007

I HATE MY MOTHER SO MUCH!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GARGAHGLIREGQRTHQL#@IRT!#$^!$#^!&($#^)9

EVEN JABBING THE FREAKIN EXCLAMATION POINT KEY ISN'T MAKING ME FEEL ANY BETTER. IT NEVER FAILS!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS SHE SO FREAKING STUPID!?!?!?!

I never thought that a trip to EUROPE could piss me off THIS MUCH. We're not even THERE yet. GOD DAMN IT.

WHY EVEN GO TO FREAKIN ENGLAND? WHY DIDN'T WE JUST MAKE THIS A FRANCE TRIP IF YOU'RE GONNA FREAKIN HATE ENGLAND WITHOUT EVEN GOING THERE? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM? GET MY FUCKING HOPES UP.

Alright now that I've gotten that out there, I shall explain. Because the Chunnel is so expensive, I told my mom that it was just better to get a connecting flight from Heathrow to Paris and then back. I told her to leave Paris to London on the night of the 19th because then
1. we have to switch hotels the night of the 19th anyway if we stay in Paris (cuz of her time share thing) so we might as well just go to England instead of waiting for the morning of the 20th
2. that would give us 4.5 days in Paris and 4.5 days in London. Fair, right?

My mom calls the travel agent and tells me she fixed everything, which is the second time because she ALREADY got it wrong once and had to pay the freakin $100 correction fee. She ordered freakin plane tickets before she checked when her hotel timeshare was available and that's when she realized we had to go to Paris before London so she already had to correct the tickets once. And then she didn't realize that we needed a way to actually GET from London to freakin Paris. So she had to pay another $100 to fix that.
And now she gets it WRONG. Which is the source of my anger right now.
So according to HER current plan:
We get to Heathrow: August 15, 11:30 AM
Wait in the airport for FOUR glorious hours that could be used to breathe NON-airport LONDON AIR.
Get to Paris around 5 PM on August 15.

You know when we're LEAVING Paris?
10 PM, August 20.

You know when we're leaving London?
in the morning, August 24.

Let us count. That is 6 days in PARIS. 3 days in London.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
And she wants to go see Oxford and Cambridge?!?! Three days isn't enough to see HALF of London without even leaving the city.
Yes. Tell me I'm blowing this out of proportion. Whatever. I want to go to London more than anything. Everyone freakin knows that. But you know what my mother says to me? "You've already been there!"
"But you and Kathleen haven't."
"Oh well. London's not that great to look at anyway. I mean.. just think about PARIS. It's in FRANCE. It's so ROMANTIC."
"MOTHER YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO EITHER OF THEM. HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT ANYTHING'S LIKE?"
"Why are you so upset? You've already been there. Why would you want to go again? Besides, English food is disgusting."
"DO YOU KNOW THE LEAST THING ABOUT ME? DO YOU KNOW WHERE I WANT TO BE MOST IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD? And besides, if YOU don't want to go to freakin England and since I'VE already been there, then what was even the POINT of going there in the first freakin place? Why didn't we just spend NINE days in FRANCE?"
"OH well. Too late. I made a mistake. Whatever. We're not paying another $100 to fix it."
"I TOLD YOU ABOUT EIGHT TIMES WHEN WE WERE GOING BACK TO LONDON. YOU DID IT ON FREAKIN PURPOSE."
"Oh well we'll just go to England again another time."

WHAT OTHER TIME

Now I don't even want to go anymore. I hate my mom SO much. We haven't even LEFT and I already want to shoot her in the head. I can't STAND going ANYWHERE with her. I wish I could just go with Kathleen and stay in hostels and get up really early and walk around and see everything and eat in pubs. Nothing fancy. I can already predict what she's going to be like. Obnoxious and picky. Wanting to eat in fancy restaurants and yelling at the waiters and making some stupid rude comment about every single person that walks by on the street and complaining about EVERYTHING and just doing every single thing that could ever piss me off. I hate her very existence.

And no I'm not overreacting. You don't understand. You've never lived with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home