Friday, July 13, 2007

I really should get to bed. Have to get up early (for me... like... 9 AM) to get to the Register tomorrow morning.

But since I don't want to go to bed and because Elsa was begging for a survey the other day.

No lying survey
1. last beverage→ iced tea
2. last phone call→ yogin
3. last cd played→ "Black & Blue"--Backstreet Boys
4. last time you cried → erm... I honestly can't remember.
5. last text message→ Isaac actually, wishing me a happy birthday before my mom HEARTLESSLY CUT OFF MY TEXT MESSAGES. VICKI!!!!!!

SIX HAVE YOU EVERS:
1. dated someone twice? nope. I don't think anyone wants to deal with me again once they've finally gotten out of it. :D
2. been cheated on? err i don't THINK so.
3. kissed someone & regretted it? not yet
4. lost someone special? yes
5. been depressed? yes
6. been drunk and threw up? I find wine and beer really gross. Maybe I'd change my mind once I'm in Europe. Hehe Germans.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
[1] red
[2] sky blue
[3] white

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
1. Made a new friend: yes actually. boy from China!
2. Fallen out of love: don't think so..
3. Laughed until you cried: haha all the time. the other day when my dad was curtsying and wearing a girl's hat. so scary.
4. Met someone who changed your life: hmm i don't know about that one.. how do you know if someone's changed your life in a month?
5. Found out who your true friends were: yes... PLEASE. being stuck with people you really dislike all the time makes you appreciate your friends more.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
1. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Probably... I'm always bubbling with stories.

2. How many kids do you want to have?
erm... 0 or 2/3

3. Do you have any pets?
not anymore. Ginobili the Beta Fish died after 3 years

4. Do you wanna change your name?
YES PLEASE. FINALLY. THE NAME "ELESSA" WILL BE GONE FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

5. What did you do yesterday?
what DID i do yesterday? I have no recollection. It's all a blur. I'm going to guess sitting at home.

7. What time did you wake up today?
12:50 PM! :D

8. What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
probably talking to Eddie and Yogin online

9. Name something you CANNOT wait for.
ENGLAND AND FRANCE TRIP!!!!!!!

10. Last time you saw your father?
right now. he just kicked my ass 4-0 at cards. GRR.

11. What is one thing you wish you could have in your life?
constant, free, easy access to English football. PLEASE. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE MATCHES. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! I DON'T WANT TO RELY ON YOUTUBE AND THE GENEROSITY OF OTHER LIVERPUDLIANS ANYMORE!!!!!

12.What are you listening to right now?
Josh Groban--"Now or Never"

14. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
my dad... no one beats me 4-0! GRR

15. Most visited webpage?
soccernet, this blog, liverpoolfc, BBC, gmail, elsa's xanga, andy's blog, and eww I must admit: facebook

16. Coke or Pepsi?
pepsi... but only just. I like both.

17. Have you seen anyone naked in the past week?
me and it was horrifying. What are they playing at? Putting those contraptions that reflect around the house?!

Okay I'm bored again. More survey!

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
of course ;)

2. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they loved you?
two

3. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
Xabi Alonso--duh... what do you mean "thought". we shall.. eventually :) once he recognizes my existence.

4. Are you crushing on someone?
hahaha define "crush". random Starbucks baristas do not count.

5. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
yes

6. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad?
oh yeah...

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
each has its own merits. probably in a relationship

8. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
Maybe. I mean it's really awkward when someone, like even your mother, says to you, "I love you!!!" and then looks at you expectantly. What are you supposed to do? Just stare?

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
sniff. yes.

10. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't know about that one. Most people are better at acting indifferent and moving on than I am.

11. Think any of your ex's feel the same?
hah. that would be a laugh. I think he hates me.

12. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
wow I'm such a crappy gf. I'm extremely selfish and self-centered.

13. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
How do you know who is "good" for you? And how do you define "good" anyway?

14. Have you been in an abusive relationship?
wow I think I would kick that person's ass. Actually, if that ever happened, my martyr complex might kick in. Ew. If this ever happens to me, it is you lot's duty to wake me up and kick the guy's ass.

where's 15?

16. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes. Everyone can be redeemed and I have to believe that there is good in everyone, no matter what they've done and how improbable it may be. This now leads me to make a shameless plug: BAN CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!

17. Do you Believe in love at first sight?
More like lust.

18. Do you want to get married?
eventually.. maybe. I think once I meet the "right" person (someone willing to put up with me) and I'm advanced enough in my career and am willing to be tied down. I don't know. The notion is kind of scary to me. Maybe Jon Eng was right when he said that I didn't seem like the marrying type. Too independent and adventurous. I guess the word "marriage" doesn't mean as much to me because I'm not religious. I don't believe there has to be an actual ceremony, even though I guess the gesture is nice. Hmm.. my views on marriage are very complicated.

19. Does heart break really feel as bad as its said to be?
Oh yeah. It does. You feel like part of you is missing and your life is just so much more empty and mundane and the worst part of it is, everywhere you look anything and everything will just remind you of what you've lost and drive a red hot poker into the already burning wound.

20. Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?
wait... like after you've broken up? it depends on the person and the circumstances.

21. Would you date your best male/female friend?
hah. I tend to do that. When will I learn my lesson?

22. Have any of your ex's called you by a nickname after the break up?
um... no... I don't think I have any strange nicknames outside of my family. (SHUT UP KATHLEEN)

23. Do you regret any of your relationships?
Not the relationship itself but what happened to the relationship

24. Who is an ex you think about most often?
haha I only have one. I'm not that scandalous.

Wow the person I stole these off of was REALLY bored. And of course, now I shall proceed to do them as well.

The Dirty Thirty
Thirty Unknown Facts/Secrets About You
Answer Truthfully

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Err... last week? I was wearing shorts (which in my vocabulary, are capris) or something.

2. What were you doing this morning at 8?
sleeping :)

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
filling out this stupid survey because I don't want to go to sleep but I don't want to do anything productive

4. What are you wearing right now?
jeans, t-shirt, glasses

5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
Kathleen for being difficult about Harry Potter.
Shayne and Vicki for not being available to see HP.
My mom but that's a constant thing.

6. The last 2 people to say they loved you?
err... elsa and yogin I think

8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
MYSPACE IS EVIL AND CONFORMIST AND EW!!!!

9. Last thing received in the mail?
my AP scores (AHHH). I'm expecting the Martian Chronicles though.

10. Do you have any famous relatives?
my grandma was a famous movie star back in the day in China.

11. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
ew that's DISGUSTING.

12. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope

13. How is your hair?
in a loose pony tail because I tend to play with my hair and pull it out when it's down.

14. How many different drinks have you had today?
just one

15. What have you eaten today?
grapes, porridge, dumplings, ice cream, noodles, beef, cucumbers, fruit-by-the-foot, peanuts
wow. quite a list.

16. Are you any good at math?
haha supposedly. I don't think I am.

17. What Did You Do Saturday night?
Saturday. *checks blog* I got yelled at by my dad and started using facebook. Ew.

18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the
beach?
I haven't been to the beach in 4 years

20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I don't think so

21. Do you like the ocean?
yes.. I love the smell and the sight. HAah Shayne: To the sea! To the sea!

22. Did you stay friends with your ex's?
erm... define "friend". we bicker about football but.. we're not as friendly as I'd like.

23. What are you excited about?
ENGLAND AND FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing Harry Potter 5.
Just seeing any of my friends damn it. It's sad how badly I crave friendly faces nowadays--the two times a week I actually get out of the house.
VICKI COMING HOME!!!!
Having dinner with Yi (Chinese boy) next week

24. What did you do last night?
sat in front of the computer and wasted my life away

25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
nope.. i've never met any of them.

26. Where do you keep your money?
hahha none of your business

27. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
erm... which consisted of playing cards with Kathleen at an Asian party?
OH WAIT. I think I can think of worse..

28. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or
or...? If that someone else is Xabi Alonso or Philipp Lahm, I'll consider it. JK!

29. What was the weather like on your birthday?
erm.. I didn't celebrate my last birthday so I have no clue.

30. Would you have sex with anyone on your top friends list?
I don't have a "top friends" list. I love all my friends equally. Separate but equal. Plessy v Ferguson. Wow I am an APUSH nerd. But I'm not ashamed of that like I was of bio yesterday. I love history. I find sex disgusting. I think people are so much better looking fully clothed than naked. And it's all sweaty and raunchy and just carnal and primitive.
Right. I'm done.

NOW GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO. I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, im tired...dam play having rehersal till freakin 12. YOU HAVE TO COME SEE IT...just not this week...because we suck

7/13/2007 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u want 0 or two-thirds kids??? whats wrong with you??? you inhumane person!

7/13/2007 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEXT MESSAGES!!! AND MY PHONE WORKS HERE SO I'VE BEEN TEXTING OTHER PEOPLE BUT NOT YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TEXTING!!!

I'M EXITED ABOUT COMING HOME TOO!!! even if i leave 5 days after...

7/16/2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home