Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What can I say about life these days... went to the Register in the morning. I find it seriously ironic and rather sad that I, of all people, am afraid of approaching strangers and interviewing them. Really. It's quite sad. The thought of it makes me shudder and my stomach starts warping into lepidoptera. OMG THAT WAS ULTIMATE NERDINESS. I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. FRESHMAN YEAR BIO. I AM A SENIOR. WHY ARE BUTTERFLIES STILL LEPIDOPTERA TO ME?!?!
Someone hit me really hard please.

But anyway, I find it scary to just go talk to random people on the street about life to find stories. Or even to approach people that I need to talk to about for certain stories. What is wrong with me? I'm warping into Shayne. AHHHHH!!!!!!! SOON MY HAIR WILL TURN ALL FLUFFY AND CURLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BROWN!!!!!! And and my SKIN!!!!! AHH WHAT IS THIS WHITENESS?!?!?!! SUNBURN? I SHALL NOT BURN!!! I WILL NOT SUCCUMB, O FIENDISH SUN, CELESTIAL ORB OF THE HEAVENS!

Right. I'm okay.

I'm seeing Harry Potter #5 on Monday at 2 PM with Vicky Ge, Kathleen (who doesn't know just yet), and Robin! If anyone else wants to come (VICKI I WISH YOU COULD!!!!), ask me and I might say yes.. Shayne, are you back yet for that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! (hard)

that was to (try, but fail) rid you of your nerdiness and for seeing HP 5 without me. hmph.

don't forget that when you warp into a white person your eyes will turn blue.(there are so many people here with blue eyes i was actually scared at first...)

7/12/2007 3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is ironic. You afraid to talk to people... Just pretend they're like me in Madrid's class. Somehow you managed to get ME to talk well enough... I'm sure other's must be easier...
No, sadly, I'm not back on monday. I fly in on Wednesday morning, so you'll have to manage without me a little longer yet. Have fun seeing Harry Potter though. Hopefully it won't be too big of a let down.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NUMBER SEVEN. It really is painful to wait... Imagine the pain though if we had been waiting for Tolkien... Wow, that really puts things in perspective...

7/12/2007 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home