Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm so tired from two successive Asian parties. I still have no idea what we were actually celebrating... Asian people on the 4th of July? Hmm... I think it was just an excuse to have parties. The first one was at my mom's house and then yesterday we were at my mom's college classmate's house. I met my mom's other college friend's son who just came here and is gonna go to community college and I guess "try to make it" here. It was nice to finally have someone to talk to about football who actually knew who everyone and what everything was without explanation. Even if he supports Real Madrid.

Oh yeah... WE GOT TORRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEE!!!!!!!!! even if we had to sacrifice Luis Garcia...

I really should do something productive. Time for another list so when I sit here and stare at my computer screen idly I can see this list and hit myself.
-play piano
-read more Spanish
-learn more Chinese
-college apps
-OC Register stuff
-go get Wilberforce books and read them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home