Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This post is purely an address to the many comments left by Vicki that are unexplained. We don't seem to be able to communicate through email (what a concept that is) so this shall do:

-WHO'S JAMES?!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME! NOT JAMES FROM BUSTED!!!! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!!!! DESCRIBE!!!! DETAILS!!!! EVERYTHING!!!! I WANT A DESCRIPTION TO THE LAST NUANCE AND SYLLABLE OF HIS ACCENT!
-I WANNA SEE PICTURES! (of the cute kids, your cello, and you sitting in tangle of wires. If you have any of above person, feel free as well. :D)
-GENII!
-Lishes... wtf
-YOUR DAD WITH HAIR!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND TO SEE!!!!!
-I WANT TO HEAR EVERY DETAIL OF ENGLAND!!!!! The very AIR you breathe!!! I'm actually quite obsessed with the German football team as of now (only because of England's deplorable under-achievement and because of certain players... especially one certain player...) BUT.. ENGLAND IS FOREVER AT THE TOP OF THE LIST! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!
- HI VICKI!!!! Your birthday is tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola english persona

6/26/2007 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Responses in order:

1. we could email, but it's much more fun if everyone who reads your blog reads what we say to each other.

2. James (unfortunatly not Bourne)is a very nice gap year student who works in the office who i sometimes (actually a lot of the time)have to work with doing things like hanging posters, polishing the school cups (which = getting high off of silver polish and making fun of the cornflower cup, which when it was given out at awards today i started cracking up, and photocoping and lunch duty ect.) There's also ed who sometimes works in the office, but he's annoying and rude (although he is brain damaged...) and the office staff don't trust him, i think, since they won't have anything for him to do all day but i'll walk in and instantly there is something for me to do. We all have lunch together (vicki, james with the teacher who seem to only talk about students or vicki, james, and ed with out teachers, probably because of ed. at least he drives away the teachers we don't like...) He's pretty tall, brunette, longish hair... ummmm... you probably wouldn't like him but whatever. I think he has a girlfriend anyways so it doesn't really matter that much.

3. I have no way of putting up pictures but when I get back i will.

4. GENII!!!

5. hehehehe... LISHES!! I think you'll have to wait another year...

6. again, no way to put up pics of my dad with hair.

7. Every detail will be saved for later because we're going out to dinner for my b-day. but it's rained a lot. I'll be on again in a couple of hours, so i might be able to start...

6/27/2007 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, there is a lot of rain and stuff and it knocked out my telephone and internet until now so when my grandparents tried to call earlier the couldn't get through... oops. It just meant I had to call them back. And talk about the weather. Again. It's been a lovely day for them accept some rain at 3 in case you cared.

6/27/2007 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. So i'm going to the pub tonight with the gap year students and I'm hoping I don't get caught being under 18. But I probably will be...

7/02/2007 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home