Thursday, June 14, 2007

MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN!!!!! GAH!!!! DRIVING ME INSANE! I have no homework but no computer. What am I supposed to do?
But first: SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!! It's quite surreal right about now... I get to sleep in! WHEE!
I went to graduation today with Andy, which was fun. He picked me up from Troy and then we picked up Jen and Kristina. We first headed to Souplantation where we circled the parking lot at least 4 times (deceived by a motorcycle that falsely promised an empty spot). We finally found one, but when we walked inside the restaurant, we realized there was absolutely NO way we could finish on time. So we headed to Farmer Boys and pigged out on fattening burgers. ANDY IS A PIG. He'd already eaten at home, then he orders a chicken salad, then eats all my fries, Jen's pickles and lettuce, and Coldstones. Then after graduation, he had starbucks and then started craving Chipotle. PIG!!!!!
After our meal and a round of "let's all make fun of Elaine" :), we headed off to Coldstones and pigged out there. CHOCOLATE DEVOTION!!!!!
By this time we were thoroughly late for graduation and we hurriedly dropped of Jen and Kristina and speeded over. We missed Kathleen walking in, but we sat there and BURNED and SWEATED for the entire duration after that. Jessie's speech was so good!!! And we cheered loudly for Kathleen when she got her diploma. When they read off the full IB kids first, I think there was only two or three of them I didn't know... *sigh* I'm gonna miss them so much. *sniff* It hasn't set in yet.
We gathered in the field as usual and tried to wade through the crowd, dodging all the hugging friends and family and the photos, looking for familiar faces so that you can do the exact same thing and add to the commotion. Found half the Oracle staff (DAVID LAU!!!!), Kathleen, of course, Niyati, Sheena, Maria, Candy, Stephanie, etc. Took lots of photos that I will post as soon as I found the little connecting cord thing and my computer gets FIXED!!!!

Hehe I'm listening/watching Wicked clips on youtube. This is the Wicked cast I saw! "I know I'm just a mere Munchkin..."



Sorry moving on. So after graduation, Robin, Andy, and I made our way to Starbucks (the inevitable) where I wanted to take pictures with the people. Robert was awesome about it, but freakin Derek... "No no not me. I can't be in the picture. Nope. Sorry." GRRRRR. As they used to say: ORNERY. But yeah the one girl who somehow remains unnamed even though I want to call her Rena after this girl in JSA wanted Robin and I to put on green aprons and take the picture that way, but there were too many customers. But Robert let me go to the other side (behind the register... in the restricted zone) to take it. Stupid Derek. Too hot for the camera or something...

We got lost many times trying to drive Robin to Janet Sung's house and then Andy took me home. :D

But yeah... it doesn't seem any different, but I know the first day of school in August/September and no one is there... *sigh* I said bye to Mainer yesterday (we don't know if they'll hire him yet) and I cried.. *sniff* I'll miss him.. even if he gets hired. I won't have him... even if I hated the class, he was awesome. :D NO FAIR YOGIN!!! "I hugged Mainer four times. I'm so gay that it's not even funny, but it's okay.. I'll pretend I'm straight with you!" Oh and we saw young Mainer pictures.. so disturbing.. long hair... weird... beard... eww..

So Nav broke the news to Anita and Jordan today and I guess it turned out okay.. they were both really nice about it, even though Jordan looked really really sad. :( I felt bad. We watched "Fifty First Dates". I guess it was cute.. in its twisted, Adam Sandler fashion..

Kathleen's at grad night right now.. I wonder if she's asleep yet...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'd give it away but I don't hate anybody that much" hehehe...

6/22/2007 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see pictures of my dad with hair...

6/26/2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home