Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hello!
Right. I'm way too tired to be this perky at this time of night. I've just gone on a massive bio spree. I did 13 online quizzes just now, and unlike all of my fellow victims, I actually tried to do them, rather foolishly. I failed, most sadly.

One blaze of glory!

I'm quite obsessed with that song tonight.. don't know why.

I really should be off to bed. I'm in a weird writing mood, if you haven't observed by the syntax of this post. It's rather formal. Hmm... it's not quite Shayne-like (no parentheses.. haha how ironic. I'm using a parentheses to describe the lack of parentheses... alright not funny to anyone but me...)

Shutting up!

Good night!
Time flies!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

procrastinator

6/01/2007 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nothing wrong with that

6/01/2007 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home