Sunday, May 13, 2007

So Friday and yesterday my mom was like, "you're taking me out to lunch on Sunday right? you're taking me out to lunch? right? right? right?" to the point where I was just like, "OMFG IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WON'T."
And so Kathleen and I planned this thing where we were gonna take my mom and her mom out to lunch at the Japanese restaurant they like.

Come Sunday morning, it's all planned out and I call my mom...

She's at a party with Dale.

GREAT.
"OMG I'm so sorry! You didn't tell me!"
"OY. YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GO TO LUNCH SUNDAY."
"But! How about we postpone? Let's just go out for dinner."
"Mom we have a lot of stuff to do."
"No but it's so much fun we have to go out to dinner. Kathleen's mom said it was okay too! And let's go to that restaurant in Rowland Heights. We like the fish there."

First of all, SHE's the one who wanted to go out to lunch. SHE requested Japanese food. Now she wants to waste like an extra hour of our lives by going to the freakin restaurant far away for dinner. I didn't even want to take her out in the first place. Waste of my freakin time. I freakin hate mother's day. The only reason she started making me take her out was because she started dating white people and they were shocked that we don't celebrate it. I hate my mom. I really do. Most annoying person on the face of this earth. Yes, even more than Hubert. I actually like Hubert.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!! since when'd you like hubert?hehe

5/13/2007 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we ate pancakes for brunch (at like 1). They were chocolate chip and rasberry and in the shape of a heart. My dad made them. He's been in a really good mood since he quit his job... and he seems to like the new one.

5/15/2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home