Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My dad has a new philosophy. If I don't agree with him on something, like if he thinks some food is good and I don't, I'm disagreeing with him on purpose to piss him off. So he gets mad at me and then makes me eat (in this situation) more of the disgusting stuff. Apparently, disagreement is my way of rebellion. Interesting. Maybe I just HAVE my own opinion nowadays (quite a few of them actually) and they may not always agree with his!
GRR.

Layout has taken over my life and despite the company and despite the stress, I love it! We exported today and the opinion pageS, notice the PLURAL, are beautiful.

I really haven't studied for AP/IBs yet.. this is ridiculous. This weekend will be massive math cram session with a little bit of APUSH to relieve my headaches after too much math.

LIVERPOOL VS AC MILAN
ATHENS
ONE NIGHT IN MAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's repeat Istanbul!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heylo!!! what were you eating??? i wanted 2 talk to you. but i was scared of calling you after 10...cuz of your dad but yeah. hope you dont hate me! cya tomorrow (almost today) at school!

5/02/2007 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should start studying too...

I shall study and you shall go to mcfly's website to watch baby's coming back. Ok? ok.

5/03/2007 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home