Sunday, March 25, 2007

I think the reason I don't post as often as I used to is because I have less to complain about nowadays. I was sitting here thinking about it the other day and I suddenly came to the realization that life is pretty good right about now. Sure, my grades kinda suck and I'm always extremely stressed and frantic over something or another. Yes, I don't spend time with a lot of great friends anymore and I miss them a lot, something that saddens me deeply. Yes, I am always tired. But somehow, beneath all that, I am pretty content. All the little moments throughout the day.

So I shall now make a list of the moments that show why we should smile and be happy:
-laughing with Shayne in Hinman
-making faces at Norman
-being with Alison, Tisa, and Hubert when we're working on the computers in business and listening to Tisa in her hysterical mood
-trying to stay awake with Kathleen in calc
-listening to Matt Timms do whatever insane thing he's doing in calc
-making fun of Mr. Koci
-screaming and twirling at break
-taking one tater tot from Royston's batch
-going to my locker with Yogin
-history, enough said.
-Mr. Dickey
-Senor Mainer
-yelling at Hubert in Spanish, especially when he doesn't understand
-making fun of Royston with Shayne at lunch
-lunch, in general
-poking David in Oracle
-bothering Kathleen while she's doing something important
-making finger hearts with Amity from across the room
-imitating Nataly
-listening to Sayak and Jordan bicker
-getting mad at Amy for her ridiculous theory
-poking and bothering David and Norman in bio before class
-laughing at Jordan and Sayak's faces behind Mr. K's back while he's lecturing
-making Kathleen puke at me and Yogin after school
-stopping by Starbucks after school with Kathleen
-singing at the top of our lungs all the way home (Kathleen and I)
-designing creative layouts we're not going to use with Winston
-trying to write titles that fit perfectly on Indesign
-bickering about football with Matthew
-reading random gmail chats from Yogin
-seeing comments on my blog
-youtube
-all my friends, even if I don't get to see them or talk to them as much as I would like to anymore

4 Comments:

Blogger Torn One said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/25/2007 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how everything involving me is negative for me.

3/25/2007 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, basically, without friends you might as well be dead. :)

i miss you too

3/25/2007 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

senor mainer. *cought*stalker*cough*

3/28/2007 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home