Saturday, March 03, 2007

Alright I really need to get back to updating daily. I guess I'm pretty content with life right now. All is going well, except that I'm just so completely swamped with work to do. And plus I'd been living at Kathleen's house, so I didn't get to update much. So let's have a review of the past week and a half.

Last Friday: Went home with Kathleen and stayed with her.
Saturday: Drove by myself on the freeway for the first time. Went to Mater Dei in Santa Ana for the Oracle write-off. They staged a hour-long press conference for us to ask questions about the issue. It was about banning cell phone usage in schools after a student recorded a teacher angrily reprimanding another student with his phone and then posted it on youtube. We then got an hour to write our respective articles. The opinion people were the only ones allowed on the computer. Mwahah. MATER DEI HAS REALLY NICE COMPUTERS. Holy crap. Brand new, white, FAST, pretty IMacs. Private schools...
Troy won!! Two years in a row!! YAY!! I got 7th in editorial... eh.. it's alright. David and Robin got #1 and #2 in editorial cartoon! YAY!
After having lunch with half the staff at Pat n Oscars and then sitting in Nataly's Hummer (funniest thing ever; tiny little Nataly driving this huge monster), I drove to Western High School because I have no life and thus must visit the FBLA Conference that I'm not even in. Kathleen had left by then (loser), but Yogin, Matthew, Hubert, Tisa, and half of the school were still there. Yes people, this is Elaine's act of rebellion. A car. No parents. And so I drive to an FBLA conference as an act of freedom. So sad. :D
Gambling is bad boys! I get there and find Hubert, Matthew, and Yogin gambling, as they had been for the previous 3 hours. Bad boys. We then proceeded to play catch with some random ball that Matthew found.. Yeah I can't catch or throw okay?

Kathleen and I lived at the Borders cafe, and we kept talking to the guy who works there making coffee, Matt, who is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Also one of the strangest, but still.
So if YOU had every superpower ever, like strength, invisibility, all of them, what would be the first thing you did?
Kathleen said, "Try to die." (She's been watching Groundhog Day too much.)
You know what this guy Matt says? So you know how superheroes are super-strong and have extremely developed muscles? Including ass muscles? So wouldn't it be cool if like.. they're so strong that when they crap, it shoots out and they could kill people with that. I would want to kill someone with my crap.

Yeah okay. Weirdo.

So yeah. I hate biology. I really do. Freakin seed germination project, other labs, and freakin plant test covering 9 chapters. *dies*

Stayed at layout till 6 yesterday. Watched Winston mess with the layout. Then went to Pepe's with Steph and Kathleen and ate dinner. They both had breakfast burritos, while I had taquitos. Then headed to the school play, "You Can't Take It With You", which was absolutely awesome. Yogin came as well, and you always know when Yogin's here because you see this car speeding through the parking lot like a maniac. The play was so cute!!! Even if I was scarred for life by the mere sight of Royston's blindingly white, skinny, pallid legs. Matt Timms was awesome of course, and Ariana was so cute! My favourite was the Russian!

I promise I shall update more! Hopefully!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how you mention my that and make no comment on how good i did

3/03/2007 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michael, u were wonderful. but u know what, the mexican dude wasss wayyy awesome. i'eve never seen him in school. hmmm. anyways, i did not speed. i was going only thirty...maybe forty max....:)

later homies!

3/03/2007 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home