Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!1

I know you were all worried that I might have died. Wow. Nine days. I think that's a record. I've had many near death experiences though. One would be my neck, which hurts when I freakin open my mouth really wide to eat a cupcake. Another would be the BARRAGE of projects and massive amounts of homework that teachers are chucking at us.

Well... a quick update. I stayed at layout for the first time today. That was fun. Learned many things. Probably won't remember all the numbers and buttons by tomorrow though. Pica: 0.167. Must remember. Very important.

JSA this past weekend was awesome as well. Abortion and death penalty--my two issues, as usual. I actually got cheers for abortion. It was great. And what was awesome about the death penalty debate was that the main speaker quoted the "main speaker from Fall State" that since "you don't rape the rapists, why do you murder the murderers?" and that "main speaker fro mFall State" would be me. Wow. people actually remembered. I am honoured.

Yogin is the sweetest boy in the history of that subcontinent of Asia. hahaa and the rest of the world. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you!!!! i love you tooo!

2/14/2007 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...aw. what did you get her dothead?

2/17/2007 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home