Monday, February 19, 2007

For the first time in a long time, I spent loads of time with friends.

Friday night: Went to the boys' basketball CIF game with Kathleen and Yogin. They lost undeservedly, unfortunately. :( It was so sad!!! It made me miss basketball a little. Kathleen carried the cymbals back to the band hall and seemed determined to make as much noise as possible while doing so. *CLANG* KONG XI FA TSAI! (which is basically what we say for Chinese New Year) *CLANG* MULAN!!!!!

Saturday: homework day I suppose. I spent most of it watching Boy Meets World on Youtube.

Sunday: Got up early to go to the Arboretum with Kathleen. I HATE BIOLOGY. HAHA so does Kathleen, though her anger is directed more towards Mr. K. So she was standing there in the middle of no where singing "I HATE MR K. I HATE MR K" very off tune and she looks up and there's this Mexican guy in his truck dancing to it. It was SO HILARIOUS. He was like, "Keep going!"
After wrestling with the plants and tripping over roots and mistaking leaves for insects (*COUGH KATHLEEN* She screamed like someone was gonna kill her when a leaf landed on her paper because she thought it was a bee.), we met Andy at Islands for lunch. After pigging out, we all headed to Borders because Kathleen is a nerd. There, Andy and I fought over "Love Actually" and I introduced Kathleen to Barack Obama.
And of course, we took pictures, as usual.









This was very painful.

And of course, the bad pictures came soon after.

I don't know what I was doing here.


Yeah this is just scary.



No. Kathleen. Just no.


And then Kathleen and I thought it would be fun to try and be like Norman.





Wow. I like Kathleen's more. Looks more like Norman. :D



I don't know what is wrong with Andy's camera but for some reason I am blue. Like ELphaba!! But err. wrong colour. OH!!! FIYERO IS BLUE IN THE BOOK!! WHEE! I AM FIYERO!



It's Kathleen yawning! Like she always is!

And we always end with an "aww" picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go kathleen go! your aint nothin butta G
:D

2/19/2007 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home