Sunday, March 25, 2007

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE IT!!!!!

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see


O blessed film! So I finally got my wish of seeing "Amazing Grace", the story about the British abolitionist William Wilberforce. It's a movie about British history. It was made for me. Especially since it starred Ioan Gruffudd.
I dragged my mom and Kathleen to the movie theatre this morning.
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE.
Kathleen was like, "It was really inspirational... but it would've been a lot better if it weren't British."
"WHAT?"
"No cuz like.. I couldn't really relate and I didn't understand a lot of the references!"

So she didn't know what an MP was. MEMBER of PARLIAMENT.

I am even more in love with Britain than before. Is this possible?

On a side note: I want to speak Welsh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home