Sunday, March 04, 2007

I finished "Crime and Punishment" last night, after four hours of reading. *sniff sniff* It's so pretty at the end... even if Raskolnikov is deranged. I quite like him somehow. Yes Shayne, shoot me now. I've decided I like Dounia more than Sonia. More spirit. Sonia's too bashful and complacent.

la la la. I really should do a lot of math homework! And study for the test. Oh and study for the APUSH test to show them all. MWAHAHA.

But right now, I really feel like watching Les Miserables. Michael Ball!

O, and Patrick Wilson is absolutely AMAZING. If you've ever heard him sing "Why God Why" from Miss Saigon. HOLY GRANOLA BAR. And i don't even like granola bars!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woahhh...an update two days in a row...amazing!

3/04/2007 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home