Monday, March 19, 2007

Hehe so we showed our English video today... most embarrassing moments of our lives. I started crying from laughing so hard. Maybe I'll post it on youtube and on here or something... poor Shayne would hate me forever for that.

I read "Like Water For Chocolate" over the weekend, after Kathleen's Asian party. Only I would do that. Come back from an Asian party at 1 AM and start reading and finish at 3 AM. I couldn't put it down!! I wanted to know what happened! Oh yes.. call me dirty. Go ahead.
So at the Asian party, Kathleen and I rented "Step Up" (FOR THE DANCING AND NOT FOR CHANNING TATUM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH), and we spent the length of the credits dancing. Hehe. Kathleen thinks she can break dance. It's really funny watching her. :D

Since we had early release today, Robin, Kathleen, and I went to the Starbucks area for an hour. While we were at Yogurtland getting boba.
Robin: Kathleen, would you ever kiss a girl?
Kathleen: A WHAT?!?! EWWWWWW NO! DISGUST ME!!!!
Robin: Not even for money?
K: NO!!! EW!!! GROSS!!!!! *typical Kathleen freaking out response*
Robin: Even for a million dollars?
K: NOOOO!!!!!!!
R: Just a little peck?
K: EWWWWWWWWWWW
Elaine: I think the more appropriate question is whether Kathleen will ever kiss a boy, let alone a girl.
K: HEY! I WILL ONE DAY!
E: When?
K: I don't know... someday... when I get married.
R: WHEN YOU GET MARRIED? YOU'RE NOT GONNA KISS HIM BEFORE?!?!?!
K: No...
Elaine & Robin: WHAT?!?!?!?!
K: I'm SAVING MYSELF, OKAY?
E: FOR WHAT?
K: FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT!
E: Kissing?! How are you ever gonna get anywhere close to marriage if you won't even KISS THE GUY?
K: HEY. I CAN WAIT.
R: Wow Kathleen...
E: *bursts out laughing* Can't you just imagine Kathleen on her wedding night? *quick little peck of a kiss* Alright, goodnight then!
*Robin and Elaine laugh*
*Kathleen fumes*
R: Wow Kathleen.. you're so... behind. What are we gonna do with you?
K: HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BEHIND? YOU TOO?
R: Uh... duh...
K: EWWWWW!!!

Apparently Kathleen is gonna "date" in college.
No kissing though. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHANNING TATUM IS SOOO HOTTTT. OMG!!!!

AND KATHLEEN...YEAH....NO COCMMENT

3/19/2007 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i giggled to myself when you said you guys had "early release" today.

poor kathleen, we need to get that girl drunk and laid. fast.

3/20/2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

omg... guys..... it's not THAT serious.... ok..... when the time comes.. u know... it'll be serendipity.. ha ha ha! and EW!!!! i still stand by my decision for NO KISSING A GIRL!!!! taht's SCANDALOUS!!!!

3/24/2007 8:46 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

omg, yogi.... SO BI!!!!!! channing tatum's ok... but DANCES SOOOOOO much hotter than he really is.... well... i dunno....

3/24/2007 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kathleen, i think im my taste in guys is way better than yours. maybe cuz u dont reallyy check guys out as much as me but still. you know who is hot,
the boyfriend of whatsherface anne hathaway in devil wears prada. he has the sexy rugged look and nice smile and the facial hair to top it all off.
kathleen is this scandalous?

3/25/2007 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home