Friday, March 16, 2007

I was in a very interesting mood at lunch today. It was a "Elaine is hyper and is going to make really, really, really bad jokes and then laugh hysterically about them for 10 minutes afterwards while everyone else stares on in blank silence, shocked that anyone could possibly be stupid enough to say such things" mood.

Yes. Quite an adequate description.

GAH I SOUND MORE LIKE SHAYNE BY THE MINUTE. (hehe though this doesn't. I write in caps far more often. He only does when it concerns Orodreth. :D)

So bad joke #1:
GUILT TRIP! So if someone named Guilt is on the floor and you don't see him and you trip, it's A GUILT TRIP!!!!!

OKAY. PEOPLE LIKE ME TRIP A LOT. I FIND IT HILARIOUS.

Bad joke #2:
Is harder to explain because it involves my very, very, very stupid physical action. Essentially, I imitated an ostrich.

Yes. I'm sure you're all dying to see that. I should take a picture.

Stayed in the assistant principal's office by myself until 7 PM today. It was utterly ridiculous. Kathleen needed the laser colour printer, which is only in MacIntyre's office, for her FBLA project, which was due and Lambert was breathing down her neck. MacIntyre and his secretary were both leaving for the weekend and thus they sent ME there to basically SIT there and make sure we still had access to the room and consequently the printer.
Yeah...

I was so bored I started singing at the top of my lungs, dancing, and twirling.
NO I DID NOT BREAK ANYTHING. Though I did seriously consider doing a cartwheel.

Oh yes! Sayak sang today for Warrior Idol. Was awesome, of course. "Sway With Me"--Michael Buble (with the accent on the 'e', of course, though Kathleen still likes to call him Michael Bublee).

Wow I'm in a very blogging mood right now. Hasn't happened in a while.
What else happened today??
Failed my calc test... did okay on bio (I hope)
OOO cried my eyes out in Spanish after we finished the movie. It was SO SAD. and Mainer apparently couldn't understand why I was crying so hard and thought there was something wrong with me otherwise. I cry in movies. It's what I do. I cry really hard in movies. It's a sign that I like the movie if I cry in it. And I cry in most movies I see.

Ate a lot of Hubert's food today too...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit when are you ever online???? i need to talk to you. i mean, it's almost your birthday (i dont know when i'll get to mail your present, so if its late, dont hurt me), and i wanna talk to you!!!! *WHINY* i saw 300! we were gonna talk about FAIRY!!! er, DAISY!!! I MEAN--FARAMIR!!! yaaaay! anyway. TALK TO MEEEEE

3/17/2007 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... Sayak was awsome. Not so much for tricia... but i'm biased. So are you. So are many people.

3/17/2007 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHOOT!!! It IS almost your birthday!!! And i gave you the movie for christmas so now i have to find something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i should have kept it for your birthday...)

3/17/2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

hey hey! i resent that! i call him michael buble... DUH he's my hero too... jk jk! ha ah ha

3/24/2007 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home