Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just got back from the Troy Tech meeting and I must say, I find it most hilarious that these boys that I know so well, Yogin, Hubert, these annoying, talkative, rambunctious boys, are SO afraid of their mothers that it's not even funny. Yogin wouldn't even dare look at me straight in the eye and Hubert sat in front of me for an hour and didn't speak to me. Wow. Mommy's boys...

On Monday, I job shadowed at the OC Register. Quite an experience. I drove there from school and my person, Joshua Sudock, a photographer, told me that he was really sorry that it was a really slow day and nothing was really happening, but we still talked about the job and all that stuff. Then, as we were winding down, all of a sudden he gets a call that says there's a car that ran into a house in Anaheim. We hopped into the car and were there in five minutes taking pictures. Quite fascinating. Learned lots about photography I didn't know before and it was awesome to be on an actual site. No one was hurt, fortunately, but I did feel really sorry for the family. They were all chattering in Spanish, completely bewildered, watching the firemen tear down the wreckage of their front door and kitchen.

I have an essay to write, so I shall be off. May is going to be hell.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not annoying, talkative or rambunctious! and im afraid of my dad! u should use those words to describe urself!

4/18/2007 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING!

6 hours of sleep is not enough for a hobbit...

missin you yo

4/19/2007 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my parents said they were sitting behind you... with me of course... yes i was there, i swear...

4/22/2007 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!

4/25/2007 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update please...for me...

4/25/2007 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home