Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I want to go to Disneyland. Or Knotts. Just anywhere away from Troy and away from biology and calculus and grades and colleges and tests and life really.

And of course, more than anything, I want to go to England, as usual. If I lived in Wales for a few years (the Welsh border IS pretty close to Liverpool) and tried to speak Welsh whenever possible, could I learn it? Since I mean.. everyone there DOES speak English and Welsh, it wouldn't be as difficult to communicate while learning one language. Not like Russian or something, where if I went to Moscow, no one would understand me and I wouldn't understand them and I'd have to learn it first.

Wales is so pretty... very rainy, but beautiful... even if Elsa was sick all through Wales.

I need a holiday. A very long holiday. And I don't expect that I shall return. In fact, I mean not to.

Maybe not as extreme as Bilbo... but I do feel like butter scraped over too much bread.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew that quote...evn if u didnt reference to bilbo. and hmm...dont we all need a vacation?

3/27/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Torn One said...

yeah...i wouldnt mind getting away from school for a while, but thats what spring break is for right?

3/28/2007 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend diched school monday to go to disneyland with her sister who was home from college. I was jealous.

3/28/2007 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that's exactly how i feel right now. worn out and exhausted, ready for a vacation to europe!!! our paris trip got cut down from 9 days to 6, so now i dont even know if its worth it. we only get 200 dollars back. maybe i shoulda put that money down on a car...

3/29/2007 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home