Saturday, April 28, 2007

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

RENT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO WORDS. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I AM SO COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ROGER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I WAS HYPERVENTILATING AT INTERMISSION. VICKI AND KATHLEEN PRETENDED THEY DIDN'T KNOW ME. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN WITH THIS CAST!!!!

Okay I'm calm (relatively). For more descriptive terms, it was AMAZING. The cast was... breathtaking. Too often my devotion to the recorded versions of the musical inhibit my ability to just sit back and listen to the performed version with a different cast, but with this cast, OMG. THEY SOUNDED JUST LIKE THE MOVIE CAST, and the few exceptions (Roger), I ADORED HIS VOICE!!!!!! The only rather weak link was Angel whose voice wasn't as high. ROGER WAS FROM COVENTRY. Vicki couldn't stop laughing because he was SO ENGLISH and it was OBVIOUS no matter how hard he tried to sound American. And I was TOTALLY in love with the fact that he was English. And his VOICE was PURE EARGASM MATERIAL. OMGGGGGGG
And Mark was HILARIOUS. He was just as funny as Anthony Rapp and his voice was great and had that very "Mark" taste to it. Collins sounded like the movie Collins. Mimi was better than Rosario Dawson (more expressive) and Maureen was FRIZZY AND BLONDE, which was strange, but her speaking voice was EXACTLY LIKE Idina Menzel. She made "Over the Moon" HILARIOUS, but "Take Me Or Leave Me" wasn't as good.

LA VIE BOHEME WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!

AHHHHH ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... it pretty much rocked. Check your phone.

4/28/2007 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i was listineing to declan bennetts music and it's going to be stuck in my head forever.

4/28/2007 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home