Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'M SEEING RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SATURDAY. APRIL 28. 2 PM.

AHHH!!!!!!!11

with Kathleen and Vicki at the OC Performing Arts Center!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay done freaking out.
(No I'm not.)

Standardized testing makes me laugh. But I'm sad there are no more 8 AM days. Layout is pretty fun every day, but it leaves me totally unmotivated when I get home. I'm just like, "I'm done for the day... I've done enough work." which is BAD BAD BAD! Especially with APs rounding the corner.

LAMBERT IS GONNA MURDER ME.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should listen to this guilty conscience by eminem and dre

4/27/2007 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in a reeeeeally talkative mood, and no one's on the internet to talk to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boo. i cry. I CRY. and i listen to little joanna!! she will always be my sunkissed trampoline!!! ...turned into jelly beans!!! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?! this song is like something Queen would do...mcfly's so awesome. i miss them. i miss the mcfly days!!! anyway, i guess i'm gonna go.....gotta go to work soon!!! my first day!!! william said he was gonna stop by!!! AHHH!!! i really like william, it's ridiculous. and mom thinks his voice is sexy...which is true, it really is, and so are his perfect blue eyes, but ANYWAY, dont get me started here, heh heh....BYE SLIMY!

4/28/2007 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to review the 50's for APUSH? Watch this!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWwUkPOoHM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile%26friendID%3D18525854

it's a quick review AND kinda funny. i only watch it because i think it's funny. you should post it here for all of us who need to study but instead are reading your blog.

4/28/2007 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home