Thursday, May 10, 2007

I hate girls.
But I hate guys even more for being shallow asses.
So my dad called me over while he was on the computer today and he showed me a couple pictures of this girl and he asked me if I thought she was pretty. She looked like a scary fobby Asian man. Then he scrolled all the way down and showed me her on the cover of a beauty magazine with huge amounts of makeup and a slutty outfit and she was supposedly "hot". Then my dad said, "See! Makeup makes people pretty. It could even make you pretty."
THANKS DAD.
"You need to learn how to make yourself pretty because it means a lot in society. You get more opportunities if you're pretty. People like you more."

*sigh*
1. I don't have the time.
2. I don't really care (most of the time, at least. I convince myself into not caring.)
3. I have waged a lifelong battle against "those" girls.
4. I have too much pride (and I'd like to think dignity).
5. If I really turned into one of those girls, my dad would disown me.
Because these days, "pretty" = "slutty".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur pretty and not slutty...
u are a counter example of your equation therefore your equation is not true ha!

5/10/2007 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yknow, i'm actually quite curious now how you'd look with a make over.
maybe kathleen and i should just ambush you one day and see if you could reach your true hot potential. haha.

5/11/2007 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**woot** go elaine!! Let's beat those pretty girls (with the ugly stick so they won't be pretty anymore...)

besides.... i think your pretty (and i swear i'll give you your birthday present soon...)

5/15/2007 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home