Sunday, May 27, 2007

Current music: "Cannonball"--Damien Rice

Prom pictures!
I only have those Robin took thus far though.

Kathleen and Calvin! (after all the makeup wore off though.. Kathleen has pictures of us two when she was getting ready.. I swear.. there was like an inch of powder on her face that was flaking off)



Robin and Barney!! THEY'RE SO CUTE! My favourite couple (even though Robin votes for Kathleen and Calvin).





I think Barney looks really cute there. HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE DANNY DAMN IT!

Now that that's done I shall return to moping about how boring my life is. Tonight I get to go out to dinner with a bunch of Chinese people who are my parents' business associates. Prepared to be asked about college, when I'm going back to China, and my grades. Lovely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like alot more fun than my life...studying for sat2s and doing english projects... you know how well me and english get along.

5/27/2007 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should study for sat2s huh

5/27/2007 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home