Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today I spent the whole day with Kathleen and Robin (and my mom). Andy came along for a bit. We gathered at Kathleen's house and then went off to the spectrum to find shoes for Kathleen and a dress for Robin.

I ended up buying the most stuff.
And it's really surprising what I bought.
I bought:
-new shoes (that look exactly like the ones I have now that are falling apart)
-a dress (YES I KNOW. It's not like.. a formal prom dress. Kathleen was sifting through dresses for Robin and she pulled out this white dress and I was like, "PRETTY!" and she's like, "God this is such an Elaine dress". I tried it on for fun and it was so pretty. It's like something you would wear to a wedding.. kinda. Not entirely casual, but not formal. I could wear it to homecoming I guess. It's flowy. Whee! It only goes down to my knees though.)
-part of Yogin's birthday present (THANK YOU ANDY!!!!!!)

So we were in the dressing room and Robin and I were in dresses and IN WALKS ANDY. This lady freaks out and was like, "I'm serious. Get out. That's totally inappropriate." *sigh*
Kathleen bought hooker shoes! And Robin bought a dress off Kathleen's mom's friend, which is rather odd. After going through a bunch of stores and being thoroughly sick of the materialism of the world, we went back to Kathleen's house where we all decided to try on random dresses. Kathleen and Robin wore their prom dresses and I tried on this random white tube top dress (ew) that was actually really pretty. I have pictures! But my mom has the camera now so I'll post those later.
We then drove to Walnut and Kathleen and Robin went to go get the corsages. THEY ARE THE TWO MOST INDECISIVE AND EASILY-DISTRACTED PEOPLE EVER!!! "Orchid? Rose? OO what's THIS flower? What colour ribbon? Wait.. hang on.. I don't know..." *sigh* Just like Robin at Starbucks.
Brian Ian Adam: Can I take your order?
Robin: Um... actually.. I'm not ready.
Brian Ian Adam: Oh okay. *stands there and taps pen on shoulder impatiently*
Elaine: Robin... he's tapping impatiently... MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
Robin: No but I don't know what to get! So many choices! ooo what about this? or this?
Elaine: OY ROBIN, just PICK ONE!
Robin: Um.... okay.. chocolate or caramel?
Elaine: I don't know! Ask him.
Brian Ian Adam: Ready?
Robin: Actually.. erm...
Elaine: She can't decide between chocolate and caramel. What do you like better?
Brian Ian Adam: Um... chocolate.
Elaine: Yay! Chocolate! Do you not like caramel?
Brian Ian Adam: No, not really.
Elaine: Why not?
Brian Ian Adam: It's too sweet. I can just FEEL my teeth rotting away.
Elaine: YEAH! And it sticks to the back and it won't come out.
Robin: Okay... then I'll get the chocolate... with two shots of mocha and smooth milk and blah blah blah blah blah all this stuff.
Elaine: WHOA. I didn't know you could do all that stuff. What IS this stuff? I've never even heard of it. WHOA! You actually WRITE stuff in those other little boxes (on the cup)?
Robin: Yeah... oh it's cuz you just always get the java chip frapp.
Elaine: Hey I like my java chip frapp.
Brian Ian Adam: That's 3.65.
Elaine: Whoa why isn't it 3.35?
Robin: Cuz the mocha is extra.
Elaine: HAH! See that's why I don't do that. I'm cheap. :D
Robin: It's cuz your Asian.
Elaine: HEY. YOU'RE ASIAN TOO!
Robin: Yeah but I have a white boyfriend.
Elaine: Well I used to have a white boyfriend!

Right I have no idea why I just typed that whole thing out. Anyway, so after the florist's, we went to Rowland Heights and ate dinner (and saw Ray there). I ate too much. Stuffed.

And now I am trying to do my MASSIVE amounts of homework. I have more this weekend than like.. ever before. THANKS FOR LETTING ME RELAX AFTER TWO WEEKS OF TESTING. GAH.
Ooo good song just came onto shuffle. "Thunder"--Boys Like Girls

And because I have no life, I shall do yet another survey instead of making up the week of spanish homework and class work that I missed.

40 of The Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out.

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
I've never actually drawn the heart.. but probably the left side, which is actually really the right side of the heart because scientists are messed up.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
yes but it HURTS

3) What color is your razor?
Razor as in shaving or as in phone? I don't have a razor phone, but I shave with a pink one. Hey, it came free in the mail.

4) What is your blood-type?
I have no idea. Lovely thing if I'm ever about to die.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Kathleen.. oh god she'd be like, "STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!!"

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
erm... I can't think of one off the top of my head.

7) How do you feel about carrots?
Isaac likes them, but I don't.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
we don't have a dining room table. :D

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
Not Posh. She married David Beckham. BLECH. I have no idea who the other ones are. I just know that Kathleen liked Sporty Spice back in the day.

10) Do you know what time it is?
Time for me to not be doing this.. 9:20 PM

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
Actually... no.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Erm... sit down and have a meaningful talk with the people around me. Or sit in a circle and play truth or dare. :D

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
Erm... the fruity ones! The one Hubert used to have before I ate all of it. :D

14) All's fair in love and war.
Shakespeare said that!

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
hahahah it's quite inappropriate really.. One is my dad's age and the other one is... well... yeah. okay.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
yea...

17) Do you like to sleep?
Sadly for I am often deprived!

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings Time?
Really?? I thought it was national! China doesn't either! Or Britain for that matter.

19) Do you know the words to "total eclipse of the heart"?
I've never even heard of that.

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
No...

21) What's something you've always wanted?
To go to every country in Europe

22) Do you have a webcam?
no.. you can do naughty things with those or something

23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for?
erm... something I shall ask Shayne

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
um... that depends.

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
Not like.. Goth black.. but I have a bunch of black shirts.

26) Describe your hair.
black. rather long. and pretty, if I do say so myself.

27) Do you have Entomophobia?
err.. probably... I'm afraid of everything.

28) Are you an adult?
hahaha never!!

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Like.. two miles that way. *points*

30) Do you have a tan?
define "tan"

31) Are you addicted to TV?
not really... SPURS ARE PLAYING TOMORROW!!!!

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
God no.. She insisted on tagging along with us the whole freakin time today. So freakin annoying.

33) Are you a sugar freak?
SUGAR!!!!!!!!!! WHERE! WHERE WHEREEEE!!!!

35) What sign are you?
Aries

36) Where do you wish you were right now?
ENGLAND. Wait actually, NO (are you shocked?). ATHENS! CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!!!!!! WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37) Who did you copy this from?
andy

38) How do you know them?
He's my soul mate rapist whom I owe something to.

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week?
erm... yeah..

40) What are your plans for the weekend?
making up a week of spanish homework and class work, reading "As I Lay Dying", doing discussion questions, doing two days of calc hw, learn calc, write two articles, do like 8 hours worth of bio, watch Spurs games, and somehow, in the midst of all that, relax. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES A SURVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit why do i have to go to work in a half hour?!?!?! arrgh i wont get time to do it til tomorrow--maybe not even then!!!!

5/22/2007 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home