Saturday, May 26, 2007

Current music: "Calendar Girl" -- Stars

I'm really bored. I don't want to study for my bio test even though I really need this grade.
I love "Quiz Show". Makes me sad though. Then again, I usually like movies that make me sad.

So this morning I went to Kathleen's house to see her frantically scrambling to get ready for prom. Her mom and her were screaming at each other over makeup, hair, purse, everything. It was rather funny how big of a deal it was. Just imagine what it will be like when Kathleen gets married. My mom started making fun of her by calling her "xin niang" the whole time ("bride" in Chinese). And when Calvin came, the entire family (plus me and my mom) all stood there and gawked at them. Kathleen was SO embarrassed. It was so funny. When they finally were leaving, we couldn't find Derek (he'd gone back inside and locked us all out.. evil little child) and my mom's like, "Wait. So you just got a son-in-law and now you can't find your son?"
Poor Kathleen. Well, I hope she's having fun right now.

I'm really bad at writing questions for US Bowl. I think they're too hard.. Would you know which was the only state that did not send a delegate to the convention? I did!! Grr... I don't think these are good..

I dreamed I was dying as I so often do
And when I awoke I was sure it was true
I ran to the window threw my head to the sky
And said, "Whoever is up there, please don't let me die."
I can't live forever
I can't always be
One day I'll be sand on a beach by the sea
The pages keep turning
I mark off each day with a cross
And I'll laugh about all that we've lost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home