Saturday, June 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now that that's in order, his birthday was pretty much ruined by the SAT II. :D
I took literature, US history, and biology (in that order... save the best for last... shoot me now..) At first I was just gonna take US and lit, but then I decided, what the hell. I might as well take bio now while I kinda know something by being in the class than tell myself I'll study for October and then not actually studying because I know I won't. It wasn't so bad actually.
US was pretty easy, except I didn't know four of them and now I know I missed two out of those four. Grr.. Oh well.. at least I got two right. I got the two right I used deductive logic on. Whee! Yay for logic (which I'm really bad at so BE PROUD!)
Literature was okay.. there was a Shakespeare-styled feminist poem!!! I LOVED IT. It was basically a sarcastic rant to men about how they seem to believe that women can't write as well as them even though women are the ones who put up with their crap. :D WHEE! The only problem was that a lot of the questions I had issues discerning between two choices. Grr.
Biology.. well.. it wasn't as bad as I expected. There was VERY, VERY little of molecular biology in the general section and I took the ecological section on top of that rather than the molecular so it wasn't too bad. I just don't knwo my phyla and the kidney. Whatever. I took it with the "it doesn't matter" mindset so now I'm not too stressed about it.
What was cool was that I saw people I hadn't seen in YEARS. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL people. And loads of junior high people. ANd of course there were Troy kids. Vivian and I just walked around and went, "WHOA. WHOA! WHOA IT'S YOU! WHOA!!!!!" Roshi came up to me in the parking lot, said hi, and I walked right past him thinking he was talking to someone else until he hit me and went ,"WHAT THE HELL? JUST IGNORE ME". It STILL took me like.. 30 seconds to recognize him. BEARD AND ALL. WHAT IS WITH THE BEARD. I saw CONNIE!!!!! Hehe I smacked her really hard.. SORRY! And people from elementary.. Kiki and apparently Matt Lane and Adriana were there too but I couldn't find them. I was in the same room as Kenny Taylor.. which was interesting.. I don't know if he recognized me. Should've, since apparently I look exactly the same. Same hair. Same height (well.. not exactly the same but still tall), basically everything the same. As for him, let's just say that acne did not do him a favour. He got taller though! He's still pretty short though.. and he dresses in the same exact sweatshirt which was odd.
Camron was there, and Anna. My proctor saw someone else from Troy's ID and freaked out and made this HUGE DEAL about how Troy's the best school ever and Newsweek and the other papers are ALWAYS talking about Troy and blah blah blah. Yes.. well you know what we have to do to get that? OH and another thing. I have now another reason why I go to Troy. SO TEACHERS DON'T TREAT YOU LIKE YOU'RE FIVE YEARS OLD. OMG MY PROCTOR WAS SO ANNOYINGLY STUPID. I AM NOT FIVE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEAK SO LOUDLY AND SLOWLY AND "HONEY" ME. PLEASE. He was one of those people that I would imagine a pedophile to be like. "Take some candy.. hehehe" GRR. Which is why it was a little scary when I was the only one left in the room (he was mad at me because I was the only one taking three so he couldn't go home). I finished in like... 35 minutes though. Hehe bio. I just sped through it. :D Probably better that I can't actually think about the questions because then I'd get it wrong.

LA LA LA LA LA

I must now write an essay. NOT COOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home