Saturday, July 14, 2007

Why is my life so utterly boring? You know what I've done today?
-watched a Chinese movie from the 1940s about class struggle and Communist ideology
-memorized 60 Spanish words
-slept because only then does time pass faster
-read Aristotle
-got ditched by my best friend who went and saw Harry Potter even though we had originally planned to see it together

I am so sick of sitting here staring at this monitor. I even asked my dad if he wanted to take a walk and he told me that if I was so bored and wanting to exercise I should just go to the warehouse with him and carry boxes around.

This is what I get for living with someone whose greatest desire in life is to sit at home and write without interruption for days on end and doesn't understand if others want to do otherwise.

Well, I'd love to sit at home and write too, but I think creativity has been completely drained from me. I can never think of any stories anymore. Everything is cliche or stupid or drab in my head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
u are doing smoething importatn with you life. your memorizing spanish. you know how much you wont have to stress during APs next year!?!?!?!??!?!

:>

7/14/2007 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see Harry Potter!!! go see it with meeee!!! i'll even go on thursday after stepping of the plane !!! (although really it'd be better on friday and onwards)

7/16/2007 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home