Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yay Vicki's back!!! Makes me happy. :)

I finished organizing and putting together all my family photos, especially my baby photos. I tried doing it chronologically, which was SO difficult because every now and then I'd find another bloody photo that I missed from when I was one and so I'd have to go back and move all the other ones to fit it. Sigh. The pain. Almost done. There are WAY too many pictures of me naked in there. And of Kathleen. So strange. But I was SO CUTE!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED. Sigh. And most of my photos I just look so happy and so content... it's so adorable. I wonder what I was thinking and what made me so happy at that moment. And in a depressing moment I wondered if I'd ever have the same unbridled joy and happiness without a care in the world.

Make Yogin shut up about Victoria "Posh" Beckham, please. Someone. Can we acquire some class, PLEASE? I have no respect for Yogin anymore. Telling me about how cool her hair is. That's nice.

My dad won't stop mocking Tolkien. Someone make him stop. Grr.

HARRY POTTER!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never said her hair was wonderful ok! i was talking about how funny she is! and its not my fault no1 was here to stop me. so mehhh :P

7/19/2007 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home