Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's slightly disconcerting and a little disturbing that I was watching "The Devil Wears Prada" and my dad is now in love with Anne Hathaway. She IS extremely pretty though.

I found a song called "The Atheist Christmas Carol"! I LOVE IT!

And I am completely enamoured with the Vienna Boys Choir, again. But even more so this time. Especially their rendition of "Canon in D", "Greensleeves", and "Pie Jesu". If I believed in angels, that would be what angels sound like.

Robin is sad because Fernando Torres has a girlfriend with whom he will be living in Liverpool. Forget him... Xabi Alonso!! He has a girlfriend too... OH WELL.

My mom's friend from China braided my hair so now I look like a Chinese girl straight from the village.

Sometimes I think I love football a little too much. The pains I go to for something that's so inaccessible.
HAHAHA Robin just said that "football for you is like... pheromones". Apparently I like boys who like football. But Robin also says, "Except Yogin but he reminds you of England because it was the motherland." Right... and according to Robin, when I go to England where everyone loves football, it'll be a mass orgy.
Hey hey in my defense, it's hard to find anyone around here who knows who Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso and Steve Finnan and all that rest are without me having to explain it to them. Or who knows exactly the rivalries between the different teams and the histories behind them and how good each team is without me telling them, "Oh Aston Villa are a mid-table team. They're never bad enough to get relegated but they never get anywhere." But anyway, the point is, it's just rare to find anyone to talk to about football (or who doesn't constantly MOCK me and everything I love- grr stupid evertonians) so when I do, I am very excited. Okay?

Wow this is a pointless post. That's quite alright. Stream of consciousness! In a non-modern, evil way! The Russians were obsessed with it first! Tolstoy and Dostoevsky, but Tolstoy was SO romantic. So HAH. TAKE THAT YOU EVIL MODERNISTS!!!! (Shayne--help me here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home