Sunday, July 15, 2007

I should be in bed because I have to get EXTREMELY early, like actually early for NORMAL people to go to Troy tomorrow morning. I have to get there by 8:30, which means I have to leave around 7:45, which means I'll get up at 7:35 because I've already showered. Wow. So painful. I'm going to turn in my 75 hour report/meet with Yogin. Stupid boy who makes me get up so early.

But I'm seeing Harry Potter tomorrow! So excited! With Connie, Vicky Ge, Robin, and Whitney. Hehe Shayne called me today when he watched it and gave me a 20 minute critical analysis. And believe me, he was EXTREMELY critical. Wow. I think you would make me cry if you had to judge something of mine. (haha like Oscar's boyfriend at Pam's art show! aww how SAD. DON'T BE MEAN LIKE THAT. BE LIKE MICHAEL SCOTT! Ew I can't believe I actually want someone to be like Michael..)

And on Wednesday I'm gonna have an Asian dinner with Chinese boy and his dad! Wow I love how he has no name. Just Chinese boy. :D

And then on Saturday I'm gonna see it again with Vicki and Shayne (that is, if Vicki would reply...)

And then in a month (wow exactly a month. It's July 15), I'm gonna be in ENGLAND!! Well I'm gonna land in England and immediately go to France and have to wait to actually see my beloved land, but I'm sure France is wonderful as well and AHHH!! I'M SO EXCITED.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry... i've been away from the computer. In sacristhell. With the grandparents. And went to the miners gala. Again. And the miners service in Durham Cathedral. Again. And i was really pissed off by them. Again. I shall post stories in a min. but i have dinner right now.

7/16/2007 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you can only really blame our lack of communication on you mother, because she discontinued your texting services and if you could text you would know that my phone works here and you could have asked me about the movies.

7/16/2007 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you're only staying for 4 days. So i have decided (while i was eating my dinner of lasgne, garlic bread and chocolatey cake) that next summer WE are going to go to england together. and stay with all my family (because i really can't set foot in the country without that)and do everything. and see mcfly. somehow. because i say so. and we'll see liverpool play if possible. that probably means we need to go end of july and into august? that's when all of these things seem to happen...

now i shall complain about my grandparents

7/16/2007 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

things my grandparents did to piss me off:

1. my grandma thought it was necessary to demonstrate how to open the window in my bedroom (my dad's old room) even though i said i could and have been visiting their house since i was born (literally, i was baptised in sacristhell).

2. she tried to take the net curtain down when i said it was okay to keep it up. she said she knew KATHY like to have it down and kept trying to take it down

3. they kept trying to explain to me everything about the miners gala and saturday (meaning we had to go to church, which also pissed me off, church being durham cathedral) things like telling me the guy doing the welcome at the beginning of the service was the dean of durham uni, which it said IN THE PROGRAM. i can read, well, well enough to understand that.

4. they told me for the thousandth time that some of harry potter was filmed in durham cathedral.

5. MY GRANDDAD WON'T LET ME CARRY MY SUITCASE EVEN THOUGH HE CAN BARLEY LIFT IT. i can get it places much faster than them.

6. they got a porter to put my suitcase on the train when i was leaving. they paid the guy. and all he did was stick it in the entrance to the train. not even in the luggage rack. i could have lifted it the six inches off the ground to do that. i put it in my godmothers car at the otherend. and lugged it all the way across london when i got here. so i can get it on a train.

7/16/2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home