Saturday, July 21, 2007

Elaine's in a better mood! We should all rejoice! I just played piano for more than an hour, which was nice and discovered that I don't suck as badly as I thought I did yesterday, even though my fingers are obviously less able than they were a couple years ago. :( Ah well.. loads of practice can cure that!
And now I just listened to the virtuoso pianist's rendition of Chopin's Ballade #1 and feel completely inadequate once more. Ah well! I shall use it as inspiration! I love that song, even if it is painful to play at times.

Heading to Birch Street to meet with Vicki and Shayne in a bit.

I REALLY WANT THE HARRY POTTER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOO, but thats just because i am to lazy to get it

7/21/2007 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home