Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Today I went to Jen's house and then the two of us went to the Guitar Center. I made her come with me so I wouldn't be eaten by the big scary guitar-playing people in there, even though they were really nice. I really need to face my cowardice and inability to talk to people when I need to. I like having random conversations with random folk, but when I think of it as interviews and stuff, I freeze. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Afterwards, I drove Jen to the Brea library where Kristina's interning and saw Kristina for the first time in EVER. Mark Hizon was there too.. strangely enough, with his iphone in tow, of course. They went to see Harry Potter together and I headed home.

That was very undescriptive but I don't really feel like description right about now..

I have a MILLION things to do tomorrow. I have a very extensive list that I made Yogin listen to twice as I timed it all out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home