Friday, September 14, 2007

Oracle bonding tonight. It was LOVELY. Just... CHIPPER. Actually it wasn't so bad. But had it not been for Sarah and Robin, I just might have died. Well actually then I wouldn't have gone in the first place.

After layout, Anita decided that everyone was going to go eat at Ziings, a restaurant in downtown Fullerton which boasts Jordan Lejuwaan as its newest busboy. :) So Anita, Jon, Sayak, Sarah, Robin, Emile, Andrew, and I went down there. Clara, her brother Greg, and Scott KG met us there (non-Oracle members) and we mocked Jordan in his work uniform and made him carry away excessive amounts of our dishes. :D

It was rather funny how we were seated. We had to push three tables that could fit four to accomodate our party. Emile, Robin, Sarah, and I were sitting at the table on the far end and everyone else sat at the other two. We were our own little world, and they were their own little world, with Sayak, who was sitting next to me, acting as the unofficial bridge. Sarah is SO idiotically funny. (It's a good thing.) I think we spent the whole night laughing hysterically and uncontrollably about absolutely NOTHING. At one point, Sayak just stopped turning around because, and I quote, "EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND YOU GUYS ARE JUST DOING SOMETHING F***ING WEIRDER!!"

Anita and Sayak told Jordan's coworkers and manager embarrassing stories about him and ways to teach him. Guys, if I ever become a waitress or some other line of work like that (I know.. I'd drop all the plates or I'd trip and send it flying into the customer's hair), you will not come and mock me unless you leave a really large tip.

We introduced Sarah to chopsticks, bok choy, slurping noodles, lettuce wrap, and the Chinese language. Hehehe.. Imagine how that went.

I'm so glad Robin and Sarah are editors. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now what constitutes as a large tip for a chinese person?

9/14/2007 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a quarter...not 25%, just a quarter

9/15/2007 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home