Monday, October 15, 2007

Because I have an English essay to write and a 900 page novel to read, I am going to do this survey, stolen from Nabila.

1. What's the worst thing about hugs?
There are two scenarios in this case:
1. If the person is a good hugger, then letting go.
2. If the person is a bad hugger or it's just awkward because they're too tall or skinny or whatever the problem is, it's awkward because you can't figure out if your arms go up or down or you just can't reach. ROYSTON.

2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
hahhaah that's between me and that person

3. What did your day consist of?
The same old. Getting up too early to the sounds of McFly, watching the news that told me that more people died in Iraq, driving to school alongside Royston, found out that SHAYNE has missed the Cambridge deadline and being really sad, going to class all day long. Had my wits scared out of me in philosophy. Dozed in and out in calculus. Then coming home to do homework. I had surprisingly little homework that's DUE TOMORROW, but plenty of essays and tests coming up... grr. Oh, and I planned homecoming.

4. Did you talk to anybody random?
Do you mean that the person I'm talking to is random? Yes then.
Or do you mean that I talk to people randomly? If that is the case, then all the time.

5. Did any particular thing brighten up your day?
Lunch today :)

6. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
there are many things... like bumping my head on the stupid desk out of fright today

7. Did your last outing involve the police?
no... I don't think so! *KNOCK ON WOOD*

8. If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
Kathleen, because I miss her. And the Liverpool squad so maybe they'll win the derby. And Yogin.

9. Do you make every decision as if your parents are watching you?
yes. 9 out of 10 times.

10. When was the last time you were grounded?
my parents don't ground.. I'm just in really big trouble.

11. Do you love anybody more than words can say?
DO YOU NEED ANYBODY!!!!!!!
I NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE!!!!!
Sorry--Across the Universe moment.
Umm.. Kathleen. And my dad.

12. Have you ever gotten the butterflies?
yes... that jittery feeling in your stomach and you feel like you're going to faint and you're so nervous and you just need to get it over with but only you dont' have the courage to.

13. What were you doing at 12 AM four days ago?
that was... Friday? Talking to Yogin and Matthew online probably and doing Spanish homework.

14. Do you sleep with socks or shoes on?
NONE OF THE ABOVE! I HATE SOCKS AND SHOES!!!

15. If you could change anything about your past would you?
yes. I would appreciate people more and stop complaining.

16. Do you bail on people often?
I try not to, but I think I do just because of time constraints. I'm really sorry guys!

17. Does anyone think you're a bitch?
HAHA Many... oh well.. I'm happy with who I am.

18. Do you consider yourself attractive?
haha I'm alright. I'm comfortable.

19. Do you consider your best friend attractive?
oh yes... sexy... she's so gangster, it... sizzles? I don't know what I'm saying.. She likes to call herself K-Sizzle... eww..

20. When was the last time you went ice skating?
OMG TOO LONG AGO!!!!! I LOVE ICE SKATING!

21. Have you ever been on a boat?
OUI!!! We went finishing in New England, and then I went on a ferry between Ireland and England and then I went to a pub on a boat on the Thames in London!

22. Describe the perfect girlfriend/boyfriend in 1 word:
Yogin?
hahah just fall over and gag all of you. I would. Just think, it'll make him really happy! in all seriousness, haha jkjk. umm... too lazy to think of an adjective.

23. Your team loses-are you watching the next game?
of course.. never stop supporting your team. LIVERPOOL--WE MUST BEAT EVERTON!!!!1

24. A best friend should never:
tell other people your secrets

25. Who was the last person you hugged?
daddy!!! I jumped on him!

26. What was the last thing that made you smile?
Jen's story on the phone about lover boy! haha jkjk

27. Have you ever been fired from a job?
not yet!

28. Someone trips in front of you- what do you do?
It's usually me that trips... or knocks something over.. like I did in Oracle today. The huge thing of 300 markers on Nav's table near the board... it was PRECARIOUSLY POSITIONED I SWEAR!! All the nice little cubs helped me pick it up. How nice of them.

29. Have you ever failed a class?
NO. I WILL NOT. EVER. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. *GETS HYSTERICAL HERMIONE-FASHION* *BOGGARTS OF PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL TELLING ME I FAIL APPEAR*

30. Have you ever attended a school dance?
yes... let me see:
8th grade: all of them cuz I was on ASB
freshman year: homecoming, sadies, prom
sophomore year: homecoming, sadies
junior year: morp, homecoming, sadies
senior year: homecoming, ... to be continued.

31. The person says they like you-you say:
depends on who they are and if i like them. duh. usually it's *BLUSHES PROFUSELY* *STAMMERS* *RUNS AWAY*

32. What's your favorite thing to do while watching a movie?
talk to Kathleen about how hot the guy is. hahaha. or freak out about something historical or really cute and romantic and kick kathleen really hard to get her attention.
or snuggle with a pillow.

34. Have you ever woken up next to someone and smiled?
yes. I woke up and realized that Kathleen was on the floor without any blankets while I was warm and fuzzy and I laughed demonically. MWAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

35. Are you really close with your parents?
with my dad, yes.

36. Do you go hunting?
NO. GUN CONTROL. ANIMAL CRUELTY. STOP IT. DICK CHENEY.

37. Your friend's pregnant-you say:
"OH.. umm.. when did THAT happen?"

38. What's your favorite sport?
FOOTBALL!!!!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT EVERTON PLEASE!!

39. Have you ever been on TV?
no.. i don't think so... maybe the back of my head?

40. Who do you look up to the most?
It's really strange. I really have no one role model. I admire many people, such as my dad, historical figures such as Henry Clay, Alexander Hamilton, and Woodrow Wilson, and many literary characters and authors, but I don't have one specific role model.

41. An ideal 24 hours would consist of:
spending the day with my friends at the beach or a theme park or even just at someone's house sitting on the couch laughing and being utterly ridiculous and stupid but having the time of our lives just because we're together.

42. Do you like to run?
spare me now.

43. Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween this year?
I want to, but I don't know as what and where I'm gonna get the costume! I've always wanted to be a hippie.

44. What's on your key chain?
I have 4 keychains and 3 keys. An English football shirt from Vicki, a Chinese Olympics piece from my uncle, a "I've stopped listening so why haven't you stopped talking" from Kathleen, and a Borders REwards card. I also have an Eiffel tower keychain and a "I HATE BUSH" keychain that I have yet to add just because it's too heavy.

45. What word starts with M?
McFly

46. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Umm... Friday? maybe? I don't know... there's always layout.

47. Do you have Deja Vu often?
haha yes

48. Has your favorite color ever been pink or blue?
yes. I loved.. pink.. at one point in my life... when I was six, I decided all my furniture would be pink, which is why it's pink to this very day. *shudder*
And I love blue. Shh.

49. Do you believe in true love or love at first sight?
True love
and love at first sight in movies :)

50. How many hoodies do you own?
a LOT. I would go count, but I'm too lazy, so I'm gonna guesstimate 10. Sigh. I'm such a horrible capitalist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the word for ppl who worship dead ppl....besides elaine...the more sophisticated one..

10/15/2007 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home