Sunday, October 14, 2007

Much to the dismay of all of you, I HAVE REDISCOVERED MCFLY!!!!!

Andy has expressed surprise at this statement, asking when I ever lost them. True. I love them through it all, but recently, I haven't really mentioned them as much. "Across the Universe" and football seem to have crept along and taken it over.

BUT WATCH THIS!!!!!!



I think this is their first ever serious music video. No McFly running around naked or pulling pranks or doing stupid things. I love the lyrics of the song. Royston--you'd love this song.

I really should get to work. Oh well. That's okay.
I sent off my Cambridge application and according to the post office, they got it, so thats' good. One down. Eleven to go. Great....

The Oracle came out Friday!! So many problems. So much stress. But in the end, it's worth it I suppose. I had an interview with the University of Chicago as well last week, which I think/hope went pretty well. I just spent the whole time jabbering about everything. The interviewer was pretty young, so it was really easy to talk to her and after a while it seemed like talking to a friend.

And of course, Yogin asked me to homecoming. The flowers are SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!! They're still alive, which makes me happy. :)
And let's just say that Yogin is not made to be a poet... :D It was cute though!!! I liked it!!!

Oh, and I got a haircut. It still looks the same. Just shorter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry! its all huby's fault. it coulda been a lot better. i suck :(
at least, i guess, in my consolation, you liked the flowers :D

10/14/2007 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home