Friday, November 23, 2007

HAMLET CANNOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the last scene of "Hamlet" and I'm FREAKING OUT because I KNOW he's going to die, because I've known that since the age of five, and I've also read this play so many times, but I FREAK OUT every time. Just like when ROMEO is drinking the poison and I'm screaming at him to not be an idiot. *sigh* I get WAY too attached to fictional characters. My dad's making fun of me. He's like, "Umm... you DO know that these people don't actually EXIST, so it's not worth anything to them that you're SCREAMING and CRYING over them..."
:(

Hehe I love my dramatic readings of Hamlet. I do different voices too. My dad's so sick of me. :D

I love Hamlet and Romeo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why'd u ruin the god damn play.....cant u put up a spoiler warning next time?

11/23/2007 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hamlet is annoying... whiny emo kid...

11/24/2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

Hey! BE NICE ROYSTON!!!!! He was being facetious!!! And you're not exactly the Crown Prince of English Literature either, thank you very much!!

*mutters something about a fat friar*

11/24/2007 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahhahahha. royston's a loser!
and i knew romeo and hamlet died. i watched the plays in abridged abridged form. im not that stupid. your the one dimensional math geek :-P.

i...
dont heart you...
but i dont hate u!

11/25/2007 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home