Sunday, November 18, 2007

A few brief reasons why I love my daddy.

1. On Thursday, I got in the car in the morning and realized that I had only one bar (on the meter thing) of gas left. I was like, "CRAP! DAD! I FORGOT TELL YOU I NEEDED GAS!"
"I can drive you to school with the truck."
"No. It's okay. I can make it there and then get gas after layout."
"Okay," and he gave me $20.
During layout, my dad calls me and asks, "Have you gotten gas yet?"
"No... I was gonna go after layout."
My dad replies, "Oh well. You don't need to."

He drove all the way to Troy and then took my car to the gas station so I wouldn't have to worry about it and waste time.

2. We were stuck in traffic today and my dad was ranting on how much he hates my mom and how he never should have married her and why he was so stupid and didn't see it then. And he said, "The first day I walked into their house was the day I set foot into hell. I hated every moment... but out of all of that, there's only one thing I don't regret.. and that's you." *HUG*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home