Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello! I know it's been a while since I've posted. Absolutely inexcusable. I guess the only things I would have been able to post about was COLLEGE APPSSSSSSS which I'm STILL not done with. I'm considering having a gigantic, we're-done-with-apps party after January 2, but I think I might just have to write my English essay. How depressing.

But today, I did not do apps, though I just submitted Amherst and Northwestern. Went to Danielle's house around noon (I DID NOT GET LOST THIS TIME, though I did spent like 15 minutes parking... but in the end, the result was perfection. Thank you very much.) Yogin, Danielle, and I spent basically all day filming our Spanish music video to "Te Busque", though I'm sure none of you have any idea what that is. It's about a girl who is all depressed and emo and looking for love and finally someone "enters her life like a light."
Scene 1: Elaine is emo. Elaine storms out of a car, slamming the door of course, and walks down stairs very depressed. And then she sings. And then, at the line, "in the sky I see", she lays on the COLD CONCRETE and stares at the sky and looks like an idiot.
This was rather difficult, as Elaine would end up cracking up, but hey--I think I looked really actually depressed when I made up my mind to do it. Yogin was getting sad just watching!
Scene 2: Yogin. prancing. Zac Efron-style.
It was possibly the scariest thing I have ever seen. That, and the funniest.

So somehow Elaine being emo turned into a Yogin is a double-crossing player who is dating both Danielle and Elaine.
Anyway, once Yogin edits it, I'm sure it'll find it's way onto Youtube. I will then probably post it here, and you can laugh at us. Haha I should put subtitles so those in Spanish can understand. The worst part was probably the spoken English section of the video. Each of us took two lines, and when Nelly Furtado does it in the original, it's kind of like... spoken lines, but with a gangster feeling.
Yogin turned it into a rap.
Danielle and I turned it into poetry. Haha no not poetry. But like... PERFECTLY PRONOUNCED ENGLISH. The contrast is amazing. :)

And the first line is "I look in the mirror; the picture's getting clearer."
Inspired by Zac Efron (this is for Jen and Kristina), we had Yogin looking at his reflection in the pool and singing at it. :) Highlight of my day!

Oh, and side note: Good job Patriots?? :D

After that, Vicki came over to my house, where we force-fed her noodles. Tehehe. Then we went and saw ENCHANTED!!! FINALLY!! We wanted to see "Atonement" (or "August Rush" for that matter), but NEITHER of the Chino Hills theatres had it! I WAS SO MAD!! I couldn't believe it!!! Usually they balance each other out pretty well. But "Enchanted" was adorable!!!!!! I WAS SO MAD IDINA MENZEL DIDN'T SING THOUGH!!!! But yay now I'm twirling to "True Love's Kiss". :)
I was screaming at the screen during the kiss scene. HURRY UP PATRICK DEMPSEY!! DO IT NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! THE CLOCK IS STRIKING TWELVE!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! *STRANGLES VICKI!*

And I have decided that that movie is proof that CHIPMUNKS ARE AWESOME. DO NOT INSULT US!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY PATRIOTS!

and im just as sexy as zac efron. no doubt. i'll have proof once i edit :D

anddd how do u know it was a chipmunk?
coulda been a squirrel
or a woodchuck

12/30/2007 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home