Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yay I'm done with testing for the week!
Over the course of three days, I have written 12 timed essays. My hand is about to die.
But yay! All I have left is second part of IB English, then IB Spanish and AP Spanish. MUST SPEAK SPANISH STARTING NOW!!! TILL THE TEST!

I was SO hyper today. DID YOU KNOW THAT "SPIT" BACKWARDS IS "TIPS"!?!?!?! WELL IF YOU DID, THEN YOU ARE COOL. IF YOU DIDN'T, NOW YOU KNOW AND ARE AMAZING LIKE MEEE!!! :)
When Yogin eats his fruit-by-the-foot, he always holds one end and then throws the rolled up side out so as to unravel the entire thing. Today at lunch, he tried that, and the fruit-by-the-foot ended up FLYING 15 feet through the air and landing on the grass. Lovely. :)
And then, when Paul the janitor came by as he always does with his usual question that sounds like a statement, "Trash. Trash," I put my plastic bag in there, and Yogin said, "Hang on!" and TRIED TO PUSH ME IN!
EVIL!!!
Fourth period was really fun today. Shayne came to visit us in Spanish (he was avoiding Moller) and he, Yogin, Amy, and I sat and played cards all period. I WON FOUR GAMES OF BIG TWO OUT OF THE FIVE!!!!!!! But then... we played... BS... and I am the WORST PLAYER OF BS EVER. I HATE THAT GAME!!! I'M SO BAD AT LYING! AND THEN I ALWAYS THINK THEY'RE LYING WHEN THEY'RE NOT AND NEVER THINK THEY ARE WHEN THEY ARE! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!! At one point I ended up with 3/4 of the deck, and I STILL couldn't tell when people were lying!! :(
Sixth period global we played... MASH!! :) :) :) HAVEN'T PLAYED THAT GAME IN YEARS! It will always remind me of Kathleen. We used to play that EVERY sleepover and wherever we went. We even played it in FRANCE this past summer!! :)
Shayne, a linguist, was divorced from Amy, and lived in a shack in Tijuana with his 98 children. He rides a motorcyle by day and flies by night. :)
Janet Lee, a bug extinguisher, is now engaged to Shayne, who apparently divorced Amy for Janet's money (because Janet lives in a mansion in Alaska with her 97 daughters). She also rides a motorcyle (aww aren't they cute) and her superpower is the ability to make force fields (like Violet in "The Incredibles.")
Wow. From Tijuana to Alaska. What a difference.
How do I remember all this crap?
I left about halfway through 6th to go watch Yogin and Matthew play basketball. Hmph. I want to play!! No fair. Yogin's stomach jiggles when he runs. SO FAT. :D

And now I shall waste time and not do three days of math homework:

[1] What's one thing that would instantly make you dislike a person?
If it's a girl, her lack of clothing. Generally, if someone tells me I'm wrong when I'm not. :)

[2] What do you do when you need to relax?
Watch Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue ice dance to "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg" with a bowl of ice cream.

[3] Why do you think there is war in the world?
Because it's a flaw of human nature that man is never content with what he has.

[4] If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
The "Juno" DVD. :)

[5] Would it change your life?
Not dramatically, I suppose. I mean, it'd be nice to have a lot of money and not have to worry, but I'm not gonna go out and spent it all and buy a mansion and become Paris Hilton. I'd probably still kill myself with working.

[6] What was the last thing you purchased?
Del Taco!

[7] Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
I think so.

[8] Do you believe in aliens?
Nope.

[9] Could you forgive a boyfriend or girlfriend who physically hurt you?
Asshole. Who do you think you are?? HMM?
But I probably would. I'm a little too forgiving.

[10] What's your greatest fear in life?
To always be uncontent

[11] Do you have a best friend?
Yup, a couple.

[12] Are you afraid of death?
Very, which is bad. Death is one of those concepts that just overwhelms me and terrifies me beyond measure.

[13] Do you think parents should stay together for the kids?
Umm... not really. I think it's better for kids to grow up with parents who are separate but happy and not fighting all the time.

[14] Can money buy happiness?
CLARO QUE NO! (That means: OF COURSE NOT!)

[15] Are you looking forward to anything?
Finishing testing, prom, watching movies in philosophy, sleeping

[16] Write some lyrics from the song your listening to:
As opposed to the ones already for the song?
IT'S THE RUMOUR! THE LEGEND! THE MYSTERY! IT'S THE PRINCESS ANASTASIA WHO WILL HELP US FLY! YOU AND I, FRIEND, WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY!!!!
Oh yes. I'm so creative. :) Thank you whoever made "Anastasia." :)

[17] Do you open up to people easily?
Pretty easily. Apparently on first impression, I'm really an arrogant, haughty prick, but everyone who knows me, obviously knows otherwise. I think it really depends on where I meet you and who you are. In class, I am very arrogant and haughty, but outside, not so much. And with some people, it just clicks. But I do open up VERY easily.

[18] Has anyone paid you a compliment today?
Yes :) I slapped him.

[19] What do your friends call you?
Elaine, PSYCHO, Monkey butt (THIEF), Hippo butt, HEY YOU!, Isilme, midget purveyor (CONTINUE THIS SHAYNE)

[20] Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yes

[21] Are you close to your parents?
WITH MY DADDY!

[22] What's the best thing about you?
Umm.. the more appropriate question would be: what ISN'T? HAHA JKJK!!!
I don't actually know. Around my friends, I'm always good for entertainment, but around work (especially ORACLE), I will get things done and you better make sure you do too.

[23] Do you think you would be a good parent?
NO!

[24] Are you a forgiving person?
VERY. It's not a good thing sometimes.

[25] What can you hear right now?
Enya and the rattling of the keys

[26] Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Yogin

[27] Where is the last place you went out to eat?
Del Taco

[28] Whats your favorite drink?
Hmm... right now I'm craving Pepsi!

[29] Do you miss anyone?
yup

[30] What were you doing​ at 3 AM this morning?
Sleepy, thank the stars above!

[31] Who do you hate?
YOU! :D JKJK! Lots of people. I'm really too judgemental. Bad Elaine!

[32] Who was the last person you had in your room?
My dad?? Umm... I have no idea...

[33] Is your room clean?
eh it's not terrible, like SARAH'S

[34] What are you going to do tomorrow?
Grr I actually have to go to CLASS tomorrow. I can't believe I actually LIKE testing. Anything to get out of math and physics!

[35] What is in store for your future?
Four years at Amherst College, and after that, I have no idea. The Mysterious Beyond!

[36] When was the last time you danced while under the influence?
Never

[37] Do you take care of your friends while they're sick?
I try to. I never see them while they're sick, though. I call them in great distress and inquire after their state of being. :) "SHAYNE. ARE YOU DEAD?"

[38] When was the last time you purchased something over $500?
NEVER!

[39] Any tattoos?
NEVER!

[40] Favourite colour?
Certain shades of blue, and red!

[41] Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Serious, philosophically serious? Probably.. Shayne. Maybe Andy, though we haven't had one in a while! Sayak just overwhelms everything I say!

[42] Who was driving the last time you were in a car?
me, but before that, Yogin (how scary)

[43] What kind of digital camera brand do you have?
Haha some random Chinese thing!

[44] Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
YES. I FREAK OUT and BLUSH and tell that person they're stupid. AMY!

[45] Does any part of your body hurt right now?
Thankfully no. My neck was spazzing out as I driving though. Bad!

[46] How many tickets do you have?
Tickets for what? NO TRAFFIC TICKETS!! PLEASE! *KNOCKS ON WOOD*

[47] Do you like coffee?
Unfortunately yes. I've had it two days in a row. BAD! What testing makes me do...

[48] Why are you doing this survey?
Don't feel like doing math.

[49] Who was the last person that texted you?
You mean before it was CANCELLED UNCEREMONIOUSLY? Actually, I know this. It was Isaac wishing me a happy birthday last year. GASP. CANCELLED ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Today was my first day in Oracle after the, I guess, "takeover." Shoshee and Sarah are supposed to lead now. It's so weird. I keep telling everyone what to do still. :) I was working on my legacy page layout and I couldn't figure out what to write about that was ME, because I have one article on Europe and my whole love for it, and another about writing. I want another one that's more of a human interest story, that really captures me as a person screaming at the table at lunch instead of the things I'm obsessed with, which I wrote in too formal language.
SO: IDEAS!!!
I asked Nav what was unique about me, and after scoffing at me and mocking me, she said, "You're... you're.. organized chaos."
"What does that mean?"
"You seem all over the place and crazy because you're always spazzing out and running into things, but really, you know exactly what you're doing and you always get it done and you've got your ducks all in a line."
Aww... other than the weird "duck" phrase (though it was somewhat appropriate because it's me we're talking about and I like ducks!), THANKS NAV! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is cool :D
an awesome blog post :D
hahahha

janet...or amy...
and poor shayne..
its a lot of work to have that many kids

5/07/2008 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a "midget purveyor of items of dubious legal origin"... though technically only Alison gets to be the "midget purveyor"... you could also be a "requisitioner of items of dubious legal origin"... take your pick...

I just got back from the AP Japanese test and I am ready to KILL MOLLER. I knew NOTHING... FAILURE

5/08/2008 4:24 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

hehe. ducks. hehehe

5/13/2008 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home